Covid-19 reading?

alsoarty

26 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I'm a big reader too...so far I've read 5 of Catherine Coulter's FBI series and will start #6 today. That's in 1 week. There are 25 books in the series so that will fill the next month. I've also discovered online Scrabble games; although I've never been good at Scrabble, I am enjoying the games. 

ooOOoo These sound interesting!! I may have to check these out. 

I’ve had Kindle Unlimited for a couple years; for me it’s a bargain because hubs and I read so much and we discovered new authors. Occasionally Amazon offers a discounted subscription, usually around Black Friday. I also get online books from my library using the Axis 360 app. It’s not as user friendly as Kindle but it’s free.

1 hour ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I'm a big reader too...so far I've read 5 of Catherine Coulter's FBI series and will start #6 today. That's in 1 week. There are 25 books in the series so that will fill the next month. I've also discovered online Scrabble games; although I've never been good at Scrabble, I am enjoying the games. 

I’ll have to look into that series. I play words with friends all the time, if that’s what you’re playing a look me up. I’ll play a game with you.

1 hour ago, Rosemarythyme said:

Wow, that’s amazing Sondra and a lot of reading!  :) 

23 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I’ve had Kindle Unlimited for a couple years; for me it’s a bargain because hubs and I read so much and we discovered new authors. Occasionally Amazon offers a discounted subscription, usually around Black Friday. I also get online books from my library using the Axis 360 app. It’s not as user friendly as Kindle but it’s free.

That's good to know!  My library is connected with a huge amount of other NJ libraries and shares books, hard copies and Kindle.  So, there’s lots available and when you go to download it brings you right to Amazon and then I send it to my Kindle.  

43 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

I’ll have to look into that series. I play words with friends all the time, if that’s what you’re playing a look me up. I’ll play a game with you.

Andrea, I’ve been playing on the app Scrabble Go. My daughter and I started playing and I’ve branched out to strangers - I usually lose.

48 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

Andrea, I’ve been playing on the app Scrabble Go. My daughter and I started playing and I’ve branched out to strangers - I usually lose.

You should try words with friends. I prefer that one.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:13 PM, Rosemarythyme said:

Same here. I definitely get my money's worth from it. There are a lot of read and listen for free too, so I get audio books that way too. I listen while I work.