Wheel of Fortune

April Showers

Today we're going to play the Wheel of Fortune - Bonus Round!

If you've watched the show, you know how this works. You've been given all the vowels and 3 consonants (chosen with a random letter generator). There are 15 Collection Names listed below. There is a yellow "-" between words to help you out. After you've solved them all, email your answers to games@scrapgirls.com by midnight Saturday, June 27th. Those who answer all 15 will be in a drawing for a $10.00 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate. All others who answer correctly will get a $3.00 Gift Certificate!

WheelFortuneGame.jpg.f5270962399d38a0ece95bb6ce66eee7.jpg

Yeah, I thought this one might be harder.  Obviously (unless I missed one...I hope not) all the A, E, I, O and U are filled in and also C, G and H   These are all titles of collections in the store.  I'll give you a hint as to which designer each collection belongs to and that might help:

1 Aimee

2 Amanda

3 Angelle

4 Angie

5 bee

6 butterfly

7 carol

8 chere

9 connie

10 ginny

11 silvia

12 susie

13 florju

14 veronica

15 xuxper

5 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good evening, I have a question… Can they be any collection (mini, value pack, etc)? And does it have to say collection? Thank you so much and have a great evening!

It's just a finished product.  So doesn't have to say Collection and can be any size

5 hours ago, angleigh said:

It's just a finished pr

5 hours ago, angleigh said:

It's just a finished product.  So doesn't have to say Collection and can be any size

oduct.  So doesn't have to say Collection and can be any size

Good morning Angie, I definitely am having one of my "I'm not the sharpest tack in the box" moments. I guess I'm just trying to figure out does it have to be a kit or can it be a standalone product? Thank you and I hope you are having cooler weather than we are in Jersey… Too hot ... too fast!

5 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning Angie, I definitely am having one of my "I'm not the sharpest tack in the box" moments. I guess I'm just trying to figure out does it have to be a kit or can it be a standalone product? Thank you and I hope you are having cooler weather than we are in Jersey… Too hot ... too fast!

They are all going to be finished collections. But it could be something that has several pieces....as in an old club that has several items...but they are all named the same