Sale-A-Bration Scavenger Hunt

SodScrap

It is time for a Scavenger Hunt!

The image below has snippets of the marketing images for 20 different products in the ScrapGirls Design Shop.

Here is how to play:

• Find the products shown in the snippets.
  • Send your answers to games@scrapgirls.com by 11:59 p.m. (ET), Monday, June 29th.
  • Please include the product name and its web address link for each item you find.
  • Use the subject line “Scavenger Hunt” for your email entry; include your name and your Scrap Girls Forum user name, if available.

ScavengerHunt.jpg.1e6d69688e1be1d7fc431f8f3e9ae2db.jpg

On Tuesday, we will do a random draw for one $10.00 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate from those who complete the challenge correctly. 

Anyone that answered correctly but did not win the $10 Gift Certificate will receive a $3 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate.

Hint: There are no repeat designers.

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

Scavenger hunts are my favorite! Even though I do say a few bad words while trying to do them. ?

No judging here ?

44 minutes ago, bcgal00 said:

Don't know any of them yet but they do make me want to shop :)

Because I need another reason to shop...lol.  ?

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

Having so much fun doing this and my wish list is huge! I haven't added it up yet but am buying lottery tickets and thinking about robbing a bank!

I like the way you think!  I plan to start on this later this morning, on our trip home!