Sale-a-Bration I Have/I WANT Game!

Mikelle

I Have and I Want!  This is an easy, fun game to play and you might just win a collection that you’d like to own.  Simply post two images: the first, of a kit that you already have and tell us what your favorite part of the collection is and why. The second image is of a collection or other item in the SG store that you want, and tell us what you like about it.

You may post as many times as you like, up until midnight EST Tuesday June 30th.  However, you may not post twice in a row – wait until at least one other person posts before you post again, or your post won’t count.  One lucky person will win something from their posted “want” list (via random draw), to be announced Wednesday July 1st.

Have fun!  Here is an example post:

I Have Designs by Helly's Winter Twilight Collection; I love how sparkly this kit is, and the color palette of the deep blues, the white snow, and coral pink.  Very peaceful!

DBH_wintertwilight_MKTG.jpg.a5e1946151e23c846ac9e665f5b98a14.jpg

I want:  Chere Kaye's Weeds & Wildflowers Collection.  Again, I just love the color palette, it's so bright and cheerful!  This collection is feminine, fun, and energetic, perfect to scrap layouts of my two girls.

CKH_WeedsWildflowers_MKTG_600.jpg.a01ddcd5cba521008c104d28fde4740d.jpg

Chasing Dragonflies by Brandy Murry

This is one of my favorite kits. It just goes together so well and is perfect for blending. I like the word art and flowers in it. There's torn paper and scribbles and a lovely dragonfly. I've used it lots of times.   

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Chasing-Dragonflies.html

Chasing Dragonflies Collection by Brandy Murry

I have my eye on this one: #2020 July by Connie Prince. After all, July is coming! I love the vibrant colors and all the summer fruit. There's lots of word art and I also see a polka dot alpha.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/-2020-July-Collection.html

#2020 July by Connie Prince

I have Blue Paradise by CWX. I'm delighted at how well all of the elements work together. Anything I put together from this collection looks wonderful.

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Collection:Blue Paradise

I want this timely 4th of July collection by Bee Creations. I like the red/white/blue combination and the mix of patterns. And I'd love to have that Statue of Liberty!

4th of July by BeeCreation

Gorgeous collections so far!  I always find so many kits I want during this game, seeing what everyone posts.  Keep going!  Remember the more you post, the better your chances are of being the draw winner!

AFT_Beachcomber2_Coll_MKTG_600.jpg

I love this kit.  I use it alot.  I love the natural look of the elements, as well as the pretty colors. 

FLO_PerfectlyHappy_VP1.jpg

This is on my "wish list".  I love the colors and the natural elements.  

I have a few more collections on my wish list now :) 

I have this one by Susie Roberts as I love the muted summer papers that are so versatile being used for tropical photos or a dull day in NZ  when you don't want to use bright blue papers for beach photos:)  

Hazy Summer Collection Biggie Prev

I would love this one by Carol_Green Green Life Collection as I love the lilac/ mint combination and the pretty delicate flowers, it will be perfect for my spring Project Life pages :) 

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Collection:Green Green Life

BMU_Firehouse_Collection_MKTG.jpg

This kit means a lot to me.  As a female firefighter, there really isn't a lot out there that is directed at adults, much less female adults.  I love this kit!

GWH_TimeToPlay_ColBig_Mktg600.jpg

I want this kit.  It looks like so much fun. 

The colors, the gorgeous blended papers and the greenery are just amazing in "Perfectly Happy" by Florju Designs

FLO_PerfectlyHappy_Collection1.jpg

It's summertime and I shouldn't be thinking of winter but the colors of this by Sekada Designs just drew me in. It's also so versatile, not just for a winter theme.

SDE_WinterSolstice_CollectionBiggie.jpg