September Prompt Party

ValerieT

:having-a-party: September Prompt Party :having-a-party:

Join us on the forum in September where we will give you some prompts to help you create some amazing layouts, and have some fun as well.

Throughout the month we will give you a prompt for you to use to create your layout. Each prompt will have different questions/requirements, so make sure you check carefully.

Each layout you complete is worth one entry in the prize draw. At the end of the month we will do a random draw and you could win one of three $5.00 Gift Certificates to use in the Scrap girls Boutique.

• You may interpret each prompt in any way you wish.

• You do not have to complete every layout, unless you want to.

• Once we have given you the prompt and any requirements, you can start and post as soon as you finish your layout.

• There will be no surprise additions to your layouts.

• You may combine prompts; however you will only receive one entry in the prize draw per layout.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8th September
Today’s prompt is; FAVOURITE LAYOUT/SCRAPLIFT

Search the gallery for a favourite layout you want to scraplift and post a link to it in this thread. The layout you want to scraplift cannot be by a designer.

When you have finished your layout post it in the Hodge Podge Gallery

Here is my stitches page. I heard this on the way home the other day....Bon Jovi is DD's fav. Bon Jovi wrote this song about the Covid and I found it very "here &' now"