Count Your Blessings 2020 - November Forum Game

ValerieT

November is a time for counting our blessings and remembering to be thankful for all that we have. This is more important this year than ever before. We thought we would help you scrap some of those blessings with our Count Your Blessings Forum Game.

Tasks will be posted Monday through Saturday.

• The first day, you will be given a theme for your layouts.
  • The next day you will be given something to add to your layouts.
  • The third day you can post your layouts and talk about them in the thread.

Then we will repeat the process with a new theme.

You will be prompted to create 2 layouts a week, for a total of 8 layouts.

Each layout you complete and post in the Hodge Podge Gallery will be worth one entry in the prize draw to win one of three $5 gift certificates for the Scrap Girls Boutique.

2nd November
Ahh, Families! They are a treasure! Start a layout about your family or a specific relative. Journal about what a blessing that person/people are or why you are thankful to be related to them.

Loved your directions! I did the layout at step 1 and all I had to do was an a ribbon to finish it. I enjoyed remembering all the fun times I had with my Aunt. This was sort of like a short progressive scrap and sometimes what is added will probably be a problem but also fun to solve.

Aunt Alice

Week 1 LO 2

5th November
Nature! There is nothing like it! From the gorgeous flowers and beautiful sunsets to the stormy weather and skittish creatures there is something for everyone! Start a layout featuring Nature’s Blessings.

6th November
Continue working on your Nature themed layout by adding some green to your layout in some way. Maybe work the colour into your background or in the embellishments.

9th November
We live in a technology based world. It’s in our workplace, in our homes and even in our crafts! Start a layout based on a specific piece of technology or technology in general and why you are thankful for it.