March Layout madness 2021

ValerieT

Happy Thursday...this is easy peasy....have fun.

11th March
Find some word art to use as your title and add it to your layout.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12th March
Add seven more items to your layout. It is up to you what you want to add, it can be papers, photos, embellishments or anything else you wish to use.

And now the fun begins, this should keep all of you busy at your computers, by the way I will not be counting so just go have fun.

Well,  here we are at the end of the week...time to finish up this page. I hope you had fun. I look forward to seeing the finished products.

13th March
Add a date, some journalling and any finishing touches to your layout. When you are finished upload your layout to the
Slow Scrap Gallery.

1 hour ago, Belle said:

No papers first?

Belle - I believe Valerie intends for the brushes to form the texture and interest of the background in a "create your own" fashion. I haven't done my layout yet, but you can probably just plug in a solid color for the base of the background.

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

☘️☘️☘️ Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! ☘️☘️☘️

17th March
Add some more brushwork to your layout using different brushes to the ones you used on the 15th.

?

Wowweeee..... Valerie has made this week's slow scrap a tough one.....Please, don't blame the messenger, LOL. :roll-on-floor-laughing:

18th March
Add seven embellishments and one stamped brushwork to your layout. The brush must be different to the ones your have already used this week.