Vertical Mouse

angleigh

Has anyone used one before?  Did you even know they existed?  I didn't until Justin came home from work and told me I should try one.  I've been having alot of issues with swollen fingers due to my psoriatic arthritis and on my right hand it's my ring finger that's extremely swollen (pointer finger on left) by the end of the day using a mouse it's really stiff. 

But Justin was telling me how alot of people use them at work, so I finally ordered one this weekend through Amazon, because I knew if I hated it they had the easiest return policy..lol  And late yesterday it came.  I got the Logitech MX Vertical and so far I love it.  It's been really easy to get used to and to be honest my hand just seems so much more relaxed.  The way it sits it's not like it's griping the mouse which causes a stiffness over the day.  I know it won't solve the swelling in my finger, but it's letting it relax more. 

So I would highly recommend if you have sore or achy hands look into one

7 minutes ago, Smiles said:

I'm curious - did you ever use a Wacom pen?  Wondering how it compares to a vertical mouse.  My osteoarthritis is starting to talk to me sometimes.

I've had one (actually 2) and didn't like them.  I even had a small one and a larger one thinking it would be easy to get used to the writing area vs the monitor.   The vertical mouse is just like a mouse so you don't have to get used to that.  There's just the hand placement to get used to.  

• 3 weeks later...