Scrap Girls World Tour 2021

ValerieT

I am a rocker at heart but have settled in to liking more subdued music as I have gotten older. But if I need inspiration to clean or something, I pull out the hard stuff (Only Christian music now a days though). lol

I like all kinds of music as long as its not a heavy bass as it gives me a headache (probably old age :) ) These days its mainly easy listening that I can sing to (when nobody around ) 

Her is my boat LO :)

I haven't had any notifications either :( 

Who was that sitting on the mermaids head while were trying to take photos, must have been Diane as I see she was very close ?

Favourite music a tough one for me - I love music! I listen to country - old and newer; everything from Johnny Cash to Eric Church. I have been a Beatles fan forever and I love close harmony - Simon and Garfunkel, Everly Brothers, Peter Paul & Mary, Mamas & Papas etc. On the lighter more upbeat side, The Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, Dr Hook and Abba are some of my go-to artists but I also listen to a lot of Billy Joel and Leonard Cohen. Then there are other completely different favourites - Nickelback, Three Doors Down, Crash Test Dummies, and the list could go on forever - sum it up to say I love music.

Here is my story page.

I'm really enjoying this train ride, I have not been on a train since early 70's when we lived in Germany so it is bringing back memories.

It's been very quiet so I am sure Valarie will be very happy because we have been behaving so well. I did hear some loud music a few times but it did quiet down at 11 our train quiet time!

Who was that sneaking into the engine room trying to shovel the coal to make the train go faster...let's keep it slow so we can enjoy the scenery now.

Have a great day everyone

What a trip it has been so far! I have been sipping on my favorite drink: Crown Royal Salted Carmel whisky as I munch on some rye bread and dill dip.  I have my iHeart Radio set on "Big Classic Hits", playing 70's, 80's, and 90's music.  Here is my boat layout. Here is my name layout. 

7th  November
I was reading the master plan of the route, and it looks like today will be a travel day, spending all day on the train. @ValerieT didn't leave any notes for activities today. I will be spending the day on the hunt for that pool! Who wants to join me?  

I will try to find that pool with your @Laura. I see bubbles coming from the car that is 4 behind the bar car...did someone put bubbles in the water???? I would who would do that???? @Belle maybe?

8 hours ago, Laura said:
7th  November
I was reading the master plan of the route, and it looks like today will be a travel day, spending all day on the train. @ValerieT didn't leave any notes for activities today. I will be spending the day on the hunt for that pool! Who wants to join me?  

I'll give it a try. We already looked in the baggage area, but I think I saw a large car near the back of the train. Could it be holding a pool?

I have been asleep in the caboose  ( there is no pool there either) .... woke up to the... sound of music ! 

My taste in music is varied - from rock n roll to some classical.  

8th November
Tonight we have booked you tickets to see Tivoli Gardens with all the lights on, with a mix of amusement park and garden there should be something for everyone.

Add a flower somewhere on your story layout. Post your story layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you are finished.

And, it looks like the ransom is paid with all of the beautiful layouts. @ValerieT will be back tomorrow.