Winter Kit with Royal Blue and Red

Hi ladies! I'm looking for a kit that can scrap my nephew's winter wedding (but since it was in Georgia maybe not TOO much emphasis on snow, LOL). The main wedding color was royal blue, but the church photos show a lot of red and green since it took place just a few days after Christmas. I'm having some difficulty finding a kit with just the right bold, jewel color tones. Any hints or suggestions would be terrific. Thanks!

Gosh, I understand what you mean.  I looked through my Christmas stash and it's hard to find an item like this.

One idea I had was Brandy's Winter's Kiss.   It does have snow and isn't jeweled tones, but I'm wondering if the muted backgrounds might do well with the jewel-toned photos?    I'm not sure since I don't know what they look like.    

I'm still looking...  

There's also Wesley's Christmas which could have the right colors, but it's a Christmas theme, I guess it would be better if a Wedding themed collection?

Thanks, Marilyn. I hadn’t seen Wesley’s collection. So pretty. I think it is a little too navy, but maybe I need to just pick a kit with a few strong royal blue papers and elements and mix them with the more Christmas colors. As you know, I have plenty of wedding themed elements. 

8 hours ago, Celestine said:

Thanks, Marilyn. I hadn’t seen Wesley’s collection. So pretty. I think it is a little too navy, but maybe I need to just pick a kit with a few strong royal blue papers and elements and mix them with the more Christmas colors. As you know, I have plenty of wedding themed elements. 

I'm glad Jane was able to find something more suitable for you, I kept looking and looking.   And, yes!   Love your wedding photos and layouts, they are classics in my eyes and opinion!

• 4 weeks later...