20 Questions - Holiday Traditions 2021 (wk 2 game)

SodScrap

This week we are starting off with an easy one, 20 questions.  Below I’ve listed 20 random questions.  The challenge is easy, copy and paste the questions into your own post and answer each one.  You have until Monday 12/13 at midnight EST to answer 
Prize: one lucky random person will win a $5 gift certificate

1 What is your favorite type of food?
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that?
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite?
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names?
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself?
7 Favorite breakfast food?
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home?
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop?
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself?
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep?
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now?
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial?
14 What color is your car?
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music?
16 What color is your living room walls?
17 Least favorite house chore?
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever?
19 Favorite holiday tradition?
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings?

1 What is your favorite type of food?  Chocolate, that's food, right?
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?  Oh.  Are people things?  1.  My Bible + 2. my Kindle but assume it wouldn't do any good if I don't have a way to keep it charged (???) 3.  I'll have to come back to this
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? Read or nap
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? One, 17 year old English Setter named Lacey
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Loyal, dependable, loving. (ohhh...I really have no idea)
7 Favorite breakfast food? Pumpkin pancakes
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? At home, for sure!
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? Mac!  I have both, I use my MacBook for scrapping, my iMac for work.
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? Weekly maid/house service 
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No socks
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? It's like picking a favorite child, it varies from day to day.
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? This is our second year for artificial.
14 What color is your car? Delmonico Red (maroon/burgundy)
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Country or Christian
16 What color are your living room walls? Taupe, the official color is called Eiffel Tower 
17 Least favorite house chore?  All.  Of.  It.  Probably dusting!
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? HMMM.  I'm not sure about this one.   I will come back and edit.
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Watching my family open gifts.
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? Our family gatherings are smaller, 10-15 people.

1 What is your favorite type of food?  mexican
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?  my pillow (got to be comfy), my camera and my ipad (i'm hoping not to be there too long and I'm looking at is as a mini vacation..lol)
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that?  usually relax on the couch and either watch tv or read
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite?  morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? 2 dogs Arnold (english bulldog) and Sully (french bulldog)
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? photo lady (that's what most call me), funny (at least I think so) oh and I can't forget sarcastic
7 Favorite breakfast food?  not really a breakfast person but won't pass up a good donut
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home?  at home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop?  PC, desktop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself?  sony a1 and a new line up of lenses (the camera is seriously way over priced for anything I would every use)
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep?  no socks, and feet sticking out of blanket
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now?   anything Christmas
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial?  artificial
14 What color is your car?  I say black, but there's alot of blue metallic in it
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music?  all the above
16 What color is your living room walls?  it's a light tan, but most say white  (but when you hold something white next to it you can see it's tan)
17 Least favorite house chore?  cleaning the bathroom
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever?  i'll get sappy for a moment and say "the boys"  even though their birthday is the day after Christmas, I went in the hospital Christmas night
19 Favorite holiday tradition?  when the kids were little Christmas morning, now that they are older watching them decorate the house
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings?  small gathering

1 What is your favorite type of food? Cold water lobster
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? Computer, phone and toothbrush
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? Read outside
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? Cold water lobster
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Fun-loving,  happy (well most of the time) , adventures
7 Favorite breakfast food? Cinnamon Roll
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? now... I won't go to a theater yet
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? Laptop and extra screen
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? Round the world trip
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? Not here in Florida but when I go to CT I will be wearing them
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? Many favorites
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? I love real but have had artificial since moving but this year none since I am going to CT
14 What color is your car? The van is Modern Steel truck is Olive Green Pearl
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Rock and oldies
16 What color is your living room walls? Off white
17 Least favorite house chore? Cleaning bathrooms
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? My first DSLR
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Watching kids and grandchildren open gifts
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? Big, the more the merrier

1 What is your favorite type of food? all, my waist agrees with this
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? 3 big boxes of books
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? sit in my garden
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? night
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? none
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? creative, happy, gentle
7 Favorite breakfast food? grapefruit cup and avocado toast, actually mid-morning not a breakfast person
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? watch at home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? PC both, Mac iPad Pro (new toy!)
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? I had a think about it and would like a genealogist do a search for two branches of my family and to do a searcg for my husbands brick wall
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? bare feet. get hot stick out from under the covers
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? Magic Christmas by ML Design
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? artificial but none right now, allergic to real
14 What color is your car? 2 blue, 2 red, 1 silver
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? classical
16 What color is your living room walls? tangerine
17 Least favorite house chore? changing the bed
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? cat when I was 12, he was a beautiful smoked Persian named Nibbons
19 Favorite holiday tradition? deviled eggs and candied sweet potatoes
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? small gatherings

What is your favorite type of food? I'm easy and don't really have favorites, but right now I'm a little obsessed by pumpkin curry at a little Thai place in town.
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? My Kindle, coffee and my husband.
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? Read or scrapbook
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Night
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? Chief, our goldendoodle, is 9 years old.
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Planner, family-oriented, straightforward
7 Favorite breakfast food? Pumpkin chocolate chip scones
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? Home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? PC Desktop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? Somebody to sort, organize and scan the boxes and boxes of family photos in the basement.
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No socks unless it is really, really cold in this drafty old house
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? Just like my children, I don't have a favorite
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? Artificial
14 What color is your car? Silver
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Classic Rock or Alternative Rock
16 What color is your living room walls? Sage Green, but it has faded to a yellowish-green
17 Least favorite house chore? Cleaning the tile grout in the shower 
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? Can I just say that my husband is truly awful at Christmas gifts, and that I had to tell him appliances and vacuum cleaners are NOT gifts. Poor guy, he agonizes and is still terrible at it. And nothing I do get is ever a surprise. 
19 Favorite holiday tradition? The top-to-bottom new menu for Christmas Eve dinner. My son rates the dishes every year, and he is unforgiving, LOL. However, some recipes have become true family favorites. This will be the first year that it will be only me and husband, which is hard to believe.
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? In the past, the gatherings have been large (usually at least 35 people), but with the advancing age of my in-laws we have arranged that they spend the holidays with one of their 11 children instead of hosting. This year will be only me and husband on Christmas Day, which is unfathomable to me. In the way of things, I now have to share my kids with the families of their significant others, plus they live quite a distance.

1 What is your favorite type of food? Curry
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? My scrapbook albums, coffee, a duvet
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? Scrapbooking or reading
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? Not for me I'm afraid
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Opinionated! Rescourceful, reliable (gosh that was difficult!)
7 Favorite breakfast food? Croissants
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? At the moment - stay at home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? Desktop PC
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? A cottage in the country
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No socks
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? That's like chosing your favourite child! I don't think I can answer that. Some of my go to's are years old
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? Real
14 What color is your car? Some one told me it used to be silver! It needs thorough valetting!
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Not really into music but enjoy the occasional classical concert, the Great American songbook, Joni Mitchell, Leonard Cohen
16 What color is your living room walls? Cream
17 Least favorite house chore? Cleaning the bathroom
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? Book tokens - then I can spend hours browsing the bookshops
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Watching "The Holiday" by myself!
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? I would love to be part of a big party but these days I wouldn't want all the hard work that goes with it.

1 What is your favorite type of food? 
BBQ meat
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
my computer, lots of coke, and a pillow
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that?
Read
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite?
morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names?
stray cat no name yet
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself?
honest, quirky and shy
7 Favorite breakfast food?
cinnamon and raisen bagel
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home?
at home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop?
PC laptop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself?
the services of a cook
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep?
no socks
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now?
Chasing Dragonflies by Brandy Murry
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial?
Real
14 What color is your car?
Red
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music?
Country
16 What color are your living room walls?
beige
17 Least favorite house chore?
cleaning the toilet
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever?
electric blanket
19 Favorite holiday tradition?
choosing the tree
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings?
small gatherings

1 What is your favorite type of food? I'm with @CondaTormey- chocolate ?
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?  my husband, my camera, and  water filtration device 
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? scrapbook
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Night
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? I had a fabulous beagle named Lucy, but we lost her this fall ? 
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? giving, caring, introvert 
7 Favorite breakfast food? cold pizza
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? out to the movies 
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? PC- laptop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? Lasix Surgery and lipo suction 
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? no socks 
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? This is the kit that I use on almost every page- paper borders to use as frames around my photos
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? Well, right now, whatever will fit in the camper- artificial it is.
14 What color is your car? red
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? 90's music 
16 What color is your living room walls? tan
17 Least favorite house chore? cleaning the bathrooms 
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? something handmade 
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Something I took for granted was going to both grandma's for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Last year really was horrible when we didn't do that. I will never take it for granted again!  My grandma's are getting up in age, and I don't know what's going to happen next, so I am taking everything I can get! 
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? Well, I have 2 German families, so big!  Even though I would prefer smaller gatherings. I love my family. 

1 What is your favorite type of food?  Italian
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?   My laptop, a bathing suit and my kindle for reading on the beach
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that?  Read or scrap
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite?   Morning.  I fade as the day goes on.
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names?   Nope
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself?   Sensitive, perceptive, thoughtful
7 Favorite breakfast food?   Pancakes & eggs together
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home?  Home, but not a movie watcher 
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop?    Mac laptop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself?  A little beach house
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep?  None
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now?  Whichever one I'm using at the moment!
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial?   I prefer real but allergies have required artificial
14 What color is your car?  White
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music?  Eclectic listener 
16 What color are your living room walls?  Beige
17 Least favorite house chore?   Washing floors
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever?  I'm thinking......
19 Favorite holiday tradition?   The entire family gets together each and every year except for last year due to Covid
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings?   Big and then smaller ones with different people

1 What is your favorite type of food? Asian
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? Water, A good book, Chocolate
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? A whole body massage
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? 1 dog - a Rottweiler named Kaos
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Creative, Caring, Loyal
7 Favorite breakfast food? Toast & cereal
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? Watch it at home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? PC Laptop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? A country retreat
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No socks
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? Flights of Fancy
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? Artificial
14 What color is your car? Green
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Classic Rock
16 What color is your living room walls? White
17 Least favorite house chore? Vacuuming & mopping
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? A doll named Karen when I was 5
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Holidaying at the beach
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? Small family gatherings

1 What is your favorite type of food?  Popcorn~
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? Popcorn, a lounge chair and a book. 
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that?  Poke around on the computer
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite?  Morning
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names?  2 dogs and a bird - Ike, Gunner and Hershey
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself?  Quiet, creative, organized
7 Favorite breakfast food?  Coffee
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home?   At Home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop?  PC Desktop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? A mountain home 
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep?  Historically socks - but now with my new foot warmer in the bed, the socks have come off!
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now?  Angie's Serendipity. 
14 What color is your car? Khaki
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Classic 70's
16 What color are your living room walls? Sherwin Williams Anew Grey - but it looks like a super light Khaki
17 Least favorite house chore? Loading the dishwasher. Just tonight I dropped a earthenware bowl into the dishwasher. Broke the bowl and the plate it landed on. 
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? Mark surprised me with a hand made, kind of a steam punk very large heart made out of repurposed metal stuff. All kinds of stuff. It was in my sisters shop, and I mentioned I liked it. She gave it to Mark to smuggle it home and totally surprised me on Christmas. My sisters friend had made it. 
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Hanging Christmas Stockings. 
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? Small gatherings

1 What is your favorite type of food? curry, thai or anything spicy
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? bible, food (chocolate) plenty of water
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? either scrap, knit or gardening 
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? morning probably as I wake pretty early 
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? we always had cats when the kids were growing up but now have a dog called Scout
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? loyal, caring, fun loving (not at the moment though)
7 Favorite breakfast food? if at home fruit and porrige but if out I enjoy eggs benedict
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? I enjoy going to the movies but haven't been for 2 years 
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop?  PC laptop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? a really good holiday and a personal chef
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? home knitted large socks if really cold otherwise no
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? thats hard but at the moment I use many from kimeric or CWX
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? artificial as I get allergies from real ones
14 What color is your car? pale bronze/gold colour
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? easy listening or christian. I enjoy music from 60's and 70's 
16 What color is your living room walls? in the rental were in the are an off white but in our new house they will be Dulux Okorito and Narrow Neck Quarter
17 Least favorite house chore? cleaning the toilet and oven
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? probably having all the family home otherwise its to hard to answer I love them all
19 Favorite holiday tradition? having Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve then we open presents and as its dark (like having Christmas in the UK) outside so the christmas lights shine better. This Christmas wont be much I'm afraid as just want it to be over with but we will get together and remember :( 
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? We used to have a large Christmas gathering but its reduced over the last few years

1 What is your favorite type of food?     Potatoes, done any way.

2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?   My kindle, Ear phones to listen to Audible and a comfortable chair.

3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that?  Scrap while listening to a book on Audible.

4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Morning.

5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names?    Two Dogs. Bugsy and Luna.

6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Impatient, Introvert, kind.

7 Favorite breakfast food? Toast and eggs.

8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? Watch at home.

9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? Laptop

10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? Latest model computer.

11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No! No! No!

12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? SAR_TheoremeOfHappiness

13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? No Christmas trees anymore.

14 What color is your car? White

15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Country

16 What color are your living room walls? Cream

17 Least favorite house chore? All of them especially ironing.

18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? My instant pot

19 Favorite holiday tradition? Making gammons and trifles for the family.

20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? Usually the whol family but sadly not this year.

1 What is your favorite type of food? Veggies
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? My husband, my computer, and books
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? Scrap!
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Noon
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? No pets
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Friendly, Compassionate, Quiet
7 Favorite breakfast food? Scones (when I can find them).
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? Home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? PC desktop mostly though I travel with a PC laptop.
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? A trip around the world.
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No socks
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? Whichever I purchased last.
13 Real Christmas tree or artificial? No tree
14 What color is your car? White
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Rock of different genres, Classical
16 What color is your living room walls? light aqua
17 Least favorite house chore? grocery shopping
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? I've had many special gifts but I couldn't pick a favorite.
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Seeing family.
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? For years it was large, now it's smaller.

1 What is your favorite type of food? Salads, simply I love lettuce
2 If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you? My husband, computer and bank power
3 You have 1 hour of free time all to yourself...what do you do with that? Scrap
4 Morning, noon or night...what is your favorite? Night when everything is calm
5 Pet?  How many?  What are their names? 3 furbabies -kitties- Milo, Minnie and Mittens
6 List 3 words that best describe yourself? Introspective, romantic, idealistic
7 Favorite breakfast food? coffee, scramble eggs and avocado
8 Go out to the movie or watch it at home? watch it at home
9 Mac or Pc? Laptop or desktop? PC laptop
10 If money was unlimited, what is the one thing you would buy yourself? a new house
11 Socks or no socks when you sleep? No socks, simply I can't sleep with socks, my feet suffer from claustrophobia lol
12 What is your favorite scrapbooking kit right now? Many, practically I love them all
14 What color is your car? Black
15 Top 40? Classic Rock? Country?  What’s your favorite type of music? Classic when I'm baking, Eurodance when I'm scrapping, Pop when I'm doing the dishes and electro swing when I'm biking.
16 What color is your living room walls? white
17 Least favorite house chore? Wash the dishes
18 Favorite Christmas gift ever? A sweater that my favorite aunt gifted to me few years before she passed away
19 Favorite holiday tradition? Preparing the Christmas dinner with my husband, usually we dance, watch tv and spend good times together on Christmas and Christmas Eve.
20 Big holiday get together or smaller gatherings? I love both of them, but due covid, our gatherings are smaller.

• 2 weeks later...