Week 3 Game (Unscramble It)

beatricemi

Those naughty elves have done it again!  Our Christmas themed kits have gotten all jumbled up.  Can you help Santa out by unscrambling these 20 titles?  Once you have unscrambled the titles, message your answers to me by clicking on my photo icon and choosing message.  All answers are due Midnight EST on 12/20.  Remember don’t post your answers in this thread!

Everyone who answers all correctly will be in a drawing for a $5 gift certificate

The letters are just completely scrambled.  So don't think just because it's in the first word that's where they belong.  BUT it has been broken up into how many words are in it. Example:  ipSrit Os Cifshtmar   there are 3 words in the answer   Also the capital letters are a clue.  If it's capital, it's the first letter of the word. Any questions just post in this thread. Good Luck!

Picture1.thumb.jpg.ed155bc457bcddb8da0276ab64225137.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belle said:

I hate these. My mother used to be so good at this. ? I will be a miracle if I het one right. ?

I think so Belle. I'll double check. I'd look for long words like Christmas and short like to or of or the. Also you know the capitals begin the words and the number of words is the same as the split in the clue. If you are struggling with certain ones maybe I can offer a hint ?

Grace pointed out that for #9 the answer is a bit different than the actual kit name in the shop. If you search for the kit in the shop you will find the word Xmas instead of spelling out Christmas the way it is in the scramble. Let me know if this is not clear. Just unscramble as it's stated above and thanks!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MariJ said:

Bea, I'm a little confused also.   I think I found the correct #8, but the number of letters in each word don't match.
The list shows a 12 letter word and there is no 12 letter word in the collection.  Am I misunderstanding or doing something wrong?

Thanks!   ?:xmastree:

@beatricemi

The number of letters in each scrambled word will not necessarily match. The only clues are the first letter is capitalized and the number of words can be deciphered as in the string is split into that number of nonsense words. I hope that helps Marilyn. If you unscrambled the string and found the kit in the shop I'm certain that is right.

24 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

The number of letters in each scrambled word will not necessarily match. The only clues are the first letter is capitalized and the number of words can be deciphered as in the string is split into that number of nonsense words. I hope that helps Marilyn. If you unscrambled the string and found the kit in the shop I'm certain that is right.

Thanks Bea and yes, sorry - I was afraid I misunderstood and I did.   This helps a lot!  :) 

I know how hard this is @Belle  It took me a long time to get a system for searching. Hope this helps and Beatrice will forgive me.

no 3 go to Advanced search  and under search for pattern enter Christmas. By search in Category choose Collections and kits. Hit search. At the top of the results choose the little drop down box and choose name. Then go to F

no 13 is under either S, G or C (can't make it too easy! lol)

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

I know how hard this is @Belle  It took me a long time to get a system for searching. Hope this helps and Beatrice will forgive me.

no 3 go to Advanced search  and under search for pattern enter Christmas. By search in Category choose Collections and kits. Hit search. At the top of the results choose the little drop down box and choose name. Then go to F

no 13 is under either S, G or C (can't make it too easy! lol)

YOu’re like a Christmas Elf, thanks Barbara.  I’m having trouble too! ?

7 hours ago, Florida granny said:

It's Wednesday Thursday afternoon and I'm going blind, LOL. I need Henry!! (I thought it was Wednesday, but it's Thursday. Yikes! I don't even know what day it is.)

When you are retired, every day is Sunday