Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 8 February 2022

Mikelle

This week, shape up your layout with circles and squares!  Ha, get it?  Mom joke... queue the teenaged eyerolling!  And speaking of eyeballs... they are circles of sorts, right?  Well, spheres or orbs, but we won't get technical.  Show us how creatively you can incorporate circles and squamous into your layout, then post it in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery and come back to this thread to leave a link to your layout.  Be sure to check out this week's newsletter, too, for inspiration.  Happy scrapping!

Ha ha ha!!!  I just proof-read my post... lol.  I spend alllll day long at work writing up my pathology reports, and my fingers just automatically wrote "squamous" instead of squares.  Or maybe I can blame it on autocorrect?  My computer probably knows the word squamous better than squares.  Funny.

On 2/8/2022 at 1:50 AM, Mikelle said:

Happy scrapping!

Ha ha ha!!!  I just proof-read my post... lol.  I spend alllll day long at work writing up my pathology reports, and my fingers just automatically wrote "squamous" instead of squares.  Or maybe I can blame it on autocorrect?  My computer probably knows the word squamous better than squares.  Funny.

I just saw that.   That's really funny that your fingers automatically typed squamous.   Good think you reread it!  ?