Weekend Wildcard Challenge - Feb. 26, 2022

Celestine

The Winter Olympic Games ended last weekend, and won't be back for another four years, so let's take a rare opportunity to be inspired by this international event for scrapbook layouts. Take your cue from winter sports or certain athletes. Maybe your inspiration is primary colors, interlocking rings or the five continents they represent. Maybe it is snow, or if you are enjoying summer right now in the Southern Hemisphere, you are all about pulling an idea from achievement and competition.

I look forward to seeing your SCRAP-OLYMPICS. Post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery and place a link in this thread. If you haven't finished the February Challenge Chase, this is your last opportunity to add in something there.

Finally got this done.  I've wanted to scrap these photos in awhile and this gave me an incentive.   Thinking of the Olympics reminded me of my little neighbors' outdoor Carnival Birthday party.   Lots of games, foods and stations all around their backyard.   Thanks for a fun challenge. :) 

Carnival Birthday