March Slow Scrap Challenge.

alsoarty

Friday, party time! Add a Daffodil! And a white and a pink flower! (The daffodil is the Flower of the month of March.)

Thats an odd one, right? Lol.

And remember to share where you are at. I have to add my flowers then I'll be back.

Here is where I'm at.... gosh I made this hard! I have no clue how I'm going to arrange my cluster of all the EMBS...I don't know where I'm going with this. I did not test it before I made this up, so I am with you all. I thought that was fair. Right? 

Week 2 Slow scrap.jpg

7 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Circle added. Right now I'm thinking my photos don't work with flowers and I might need to change them, but I'll wait to see what the next week's tasks are. 

I can see the circle working for you.

Well I didn't think I'd get this challenge done as I've been so tired & busy since getting back from holiday, but today I found myself with some free time (i should be ironing though but that can wait) so this is what I've done so far..... not sure what I'll do with it yet :)

aquamarine paper, orange opposite colour, ephemera, 6 photos (will remove the 2 photos on the right)  an arrow added and a brad for additional embellishments (might add some more) mask added, daffodil added but looks a bit daft but I have an idea, rope circle added, some washi tape added for more aquamarine,

1755554306_SG_Slowscrap.jpg.c7793ee3247845c9837fe8eadd0f5456.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Well I didn't think I'd get this challenge done as I've been so tired & busy since getting back from holiday, but today I found myself with some free time (i should be ironing though but that can wait) so this is what I've done so far..... not sure what I'll do with it yet :)

aquamarine paper, orange opposite colour, ephemera, 6 photos (will remove the 2 photos on the right)  an arrow added and a brad for additional embellishments (might add some more) mask added, daffodil added but looks a bit daft but I have an idea, rope circle added, some washi tape added for more aquamarine,

1755554306_SG_Slowscrap.jpg.c7793ee3247845c9837fe8eadd0f5456.jpg

Looking great! Mine is so unorganized so far. I’ve just been tossing things on the layout.