April 2022 Prompt Party!

Laura

April 13th

One of my favorite games is Scrabble.  Today is National Scrabble Day! To celebrate, use scrabble-type tiles in your layout.  You can create these by using a square embellishment and adding a letter from an alpha if you don’t have any in your stash. Alternately, use an alpha from your stash in your layout

April 14th:

When was the last time you looked up at the sky?  I do almost every day. I especially love watching sunrises and sunset! For today’s prompt, use blue in your layout. And don’t forget to go outside and look up at the sky. Take a deep breath. Relax. You got this!

When you are finished, post your layouts in the Hodge Podge Gallery. Here is the link for the April 2022 Challenge Chase.

Eeek! If you are an American citizen, do you have your taxes filed? Today is Tax Day in the United States. Well, if you didn’t, go file them and then come back and scrap a layout that includes numbers in it

When you are finished, post your layouts in the Hodge Podge Gallery. Here is the link for the April 2022 Challenge Chase.

Since it is a holiday weekend, I will be posting the weekend's prompts tonight. So, if you are free and want to get a start on it, you can.  

April 16th: Ok, we already went back to memory lane for eight tracks, but what about records? I think they are making a come back these days. I have seen some records in the stores, as well as some record players (with blue tooth!).  To honor today, Record Store Day, create a layout with circles in it.

April 17th: Today is Easter. Happy Easter! Your prompt today is simple: scrap a page using and Easter kit. If you don’t celebrate Easter, scrap a page using the colors pink, yellow, purple, but, and green.