April 2022 Prompt Party!

Laura

April 7th:

Today is World Health Day. As I nurse, I fully support this holiday. Try to eat healthy today and drink your water! Oh, and the prompt for today is to create a layout using something “healthy”.  For example, you can use water drops (water is healthy), or fruit as an embellishment.  Get creative.

When you are finished, post your layouts in the Hodge Podge Gallery. Here is the link for the April 2022 Challenge Chase.

Happy Friday! I have a very busy weekend of packing up the camper and driving back to Illinois for a month so I am posting the prompts for the whole weekend today. I hope that is ok!

April 8th: Today is National Zoo Lovers Day. One of my favorite animals at the zoo is the zebra. For today’s prompt, how about you create a page using black and white.

April 9th: I don’t know about you, but I LOVE antiques! Today is National Cherish An Antique Day! For this prompt, use something vintage in your layout.

April 10th: Have you ever been to a farm?  My husband volunteered on a farm for about 20 years. When we first met, he let me come along. It was all fun until he let me drive the tractor. Let’s just say I got kicked off the farm, lol.  To celebrate today, National Farm Animal’s Day, lets use animals in our layout somewhere.

When you are finished, post your layouts in the Hodge Podge Gallery. Here is the link for the April 2022 Challenge Chase.

April 11

Have you ever listened to an Eight Trak tape?  I did but it was so long ago that I can’t remember the difference. Today is National Eight Track Tape Day! Your prompt for today is to use an item 8 times on your page. It doesn’t have to be the exact item. You can use, for example, 8 different flowers, or 8 stars with varying sizes and rotations. Go ahead and throw on an Eight Track while you are at it, if you are one of the lucky ones that still has a working player.

Y'all are doing a great job with these prompts!  I can't believe the month will be half over this week.  Keep up the good work and thank you for playing along with me. 

Here is my Prompt #11- 8 shells Page

Wow Ladies this has been great fun seeing what everyone is doing with these challenges. Thank you for all these challenges Laura it has been a challenge some days that's for sure.

April 12th

Do you like ooy-gooy grilled cheese sandwiches?  I do! Today Grilled Cheese Day. To celebrate, after you go grab a grilled cheese, come back and scrap something sandwiched together. For example, you can place a white flower flanked on each side by a red flower.  I can’t wait to see what you come up with!