Tuesday 06/21 Mood challenge

alsoarty

Challenge: Moody .... for this challenge we are going to scrap your current mood.  Maybe you’re exhausted from cleaning the house, excited for an upcoming vacation, relaxing reading a book.  Whatever your mood is let's scrap it! 

Once your project is complete post it to the Sale-A-Bration Gallery  and come back with a link so we can leave you some love.

HERE is my layout.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wvufan04 said:

Here is my layout - which was very therapeutic this evening for me, I hope it was okay to share the story/reason in the description 

I'm sorry, I can't find your layout in the Gallery, your link above brings me to a blank page. ?
I'm going to see if I can find it, but if you fix the link then others can find it.    And it's always ok to share your story here and we're honored that you do.  ?

HERE'S mine

After a particularly unfair and stressful situation my daughter recently experienced, I sat down and destressed with this layout!

All the layouts for the mood challenge have been very thoughtful and creative! "Mood" is not an easy subject to scrap and everyone has done an exceptional job with it.