Weekend Wildcard Challenge - July 2, 2022

Celestine

On March 27th, I hosted a Scrap Chat that asked for challenge ideas from YOU - ScrapGirls active in the Forum. Well, here is one of them - straight from MariJ.  This weekend's challenge is to Scrap Your Zodiac Sign

Please post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery and include a link below. Don't forget to post a link in the July Challenge Chase thread if you are playing along.

I shared a Zodiac sign with my Gran, and she always talked about us Leos sticking ferociously together. She was a regular horoscope reader, and even collected various lion knick knacks. Here is my layout.

3 hours ago, Celestine said:

On March 27th, I hosted a Scrap Chat that asked for challenge ideas from YOU - ScrapGirls active in the Forum. Well, here is one of them - straight from MariJ.  This weekend's challenge is to Scrap Your Zodiac Sign

Please post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery and include a link below. Don't forget to post a link in the July Challenge Chase thread if you are playing along.

I shared a Zodiac sign with my Gran, and she always talked about us Leos sticking ferociously together. She was a regular horoscope reader, and even collected various lion knick knacks. Here is my layout.

I’m also Leo! We rock! Thanks MariJ….

• Like 1

I'm so glad everyone likes this idea and thank you Celestine for picking it!      Very uncharacteristically I am only getting to SG now at the end of the night so will have to work on a page tomorrow.   I'm excited!   For now, I'm looking at everyone's pages, they are great.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MariJ said:

Thanks for choosing and hosting this challenge, Celestine.  I'm enjoying everyone's Zodiac pages.  
This one took me so much time to do but I had fun with it - so many pieces to move around and play with.
Pisces

Thank you for the challenge suggestion, Marilyn!!! It was a hit! There are a ton of WWC layouts this weekend!