Tuesday Challenge - Oct. 4, 2022

Celestine

Do you ever have that photo and/or story that just hollers out for a very specific embellishment? When I was assigned this week's Newsletter Challenge, I was looking through some photos I need to scrap for inspiration on a challenge topic, and ran across a sweet photo my niece had sent to me.  There was an adorable story that went with it that included a hippopotamus. But, yikes, I was pretty sure I didn't have any hippos in my stash. That sent me to the search bar in the ScrapGirls shop, where I found three kits that had a hippo. Yeah! Problem solved! 

Your challenge this week is to have a specific, targeted embellishment help to represent the heart of your photo and/or an actual story. Maybe it is an animal, food, or a treasured family heirloom, or an automobile, a famous landmark or student artwork or sports. The possibilities are endless! Be sure to journal in your layout to tell us the significance of the embellishment you selected.

Post your layout in the Weekly Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a link below. Here is my story about the Baby Hippo!

Ooops I forgot to put link here.  Thank you Celestine for letting me know, everything is running together now. 2 more days till home....then all the unpacking fun.

Wow - been so consumed makin LOs for the bingo game that I almost missed this! I got the First And Goal kit, hoping to scrap my friend's boys - but I'm still waiting for his permission!! Here's my submission with a pic of my son ...