Lambs

Brandy Murry's Hello Baby has two little crochet lambs:
Hello Baby Collection Biggie

Carolyn Kite's Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes has a lamb/sheep, and so do her Dream Big Little One kits (boy and girl)
Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes Collection by CRK Dream Big Little One Girl Collection Biggie by CRK Dream Big Little One Boy Collection Biggie by CRK

Blue Heart Scraps has a sheep with a sleeping cap:
Dreamland Collection

Aimee Harrison has sheep in these kits
Dreamland Collection Easter Morning Collection Feeling Sheepish Collection

Trixie Scraps has this one:

Ewe Loves Ya? Collection by Trixie Scraps Designs

Connie Prince has one that looks a little more realistic and grown up:
Country Life by Connie Prince

Bee Creations has several baby kits with lambs:
Bee Creation Baby Dreams Value Pack Bee Creation Cuddle Value Pack Bee Creation Easter Value Pack

From Sekada Designs:
Think Spring Collection Biggie Flowers Bloom Collection

44 minutes ago, MariJ said:

So my reply went missing in the update, but I'd posted - what a great list this is, Celestine!   So many lambs waiting to be bought that I didn't even know existed.   🤣

@MariJ There is definitely something wrong. My reply is also missing. One of my layouts disappeared and I can't post anything to the Anniversary gallery. I have 5 layouts ready to go.   

2 hours ago, Belle said:

@MariJ There is definitely something wrong. My reply is also missing. One of my layouts disappeared and I can't post anything to the Anniversary gallery. I have 5 layouts ready to go.   

@Belle  Here is is Angie's explanation.    You can read HERE.

Are you able to post now?   I posted a layout ok last night and I just had to fix something on it and it worked ok.   I hope you get it all to go well, that's so frustrating!

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

@Belle  Here is is Angie's explanation.    You can read HERE.

Are you able to post now?   I posted a layout ok last night and I just had to fix something on it and it worked ok.   I hope you get it all to go well, that's so frustrating!

@MariJ Thanks Mailyn, I saw het post. April also fixed my problems so I managed to post 3 layouts.