Brush Slection

Lor Bel

I have a problem that just started....I wanted to get a brush and in the pop up I clicked the first brush.  Then I went over to the brush selector and  has a transparency showing in the box.  I click the drop down to select a brush it will not open.  

Why would the brush selection box show transparency?  How can I correct this?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Laurie

I found this when I did a google search:

To reset the brush tool, activate the brush tool by pressing B and click on the drop-down menu beside the brush icon in the settings bar. Next, click the gear icon and then select “Reset Tool.” This will bring the brush tool back to its default settings and should solve any major issues that you aren't able to solve.

Thank you but it did not work.  I have attached photos of what is going on.  One photo shows the brush picker box is blank.  Then when I clk the drop down to choose a brush the box goes to this transparent (squares) and if I clk on a brush nothing happens.

So weird

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9039.jpg

48 minutes ago, Lor Bel said:

Well the problem no long exists.  Today it's working.  I did a LO today but with no brushes and the brush issue was no long there.

Thank you to all that gave me ideas.

Oh my goodness, that's good but it's so frustrating too.   I don't know what's worse, when you don't know why something happens or you don't know how it got fixed! 

• Haha 1