Two-Color Chain Challenge (Sunday)

Today's (Sunday's) Anniversary Challenge will kick off a week of COLOR, and you get to help to choose the challenge!

Let's say that a phantom ScrapGirl started the challenge with two colors: Apricot & Maroon. Then I picked up the challenge by using the second color listed and adding my own: Maroon & Gray. The next person will put down her challenge of Gray & ________, adding in her own second color. See, it is a CHAIN of color.

You can put yourself into the challenge by responding in the thread by choosing your second color. Then complete your layout, add it to the Anniversary Gallery, and edit your post with a link to the gallery. It might be cool to show your layout at 300x300 as well so that we can see the color progression. However, this is not mandatory. 

You can enter the challenge as many times as you like, but make sure that someone else is going after you before you take a turn again. In addition, don't take another turn until you have completed your previous layout. You can enter as many times as you like, but it won't impact your chances at the grand prizes. Once you complete your first layout, don't forget to update your Anniversary Week Participate Thread.

Prizes
To be eligible for any of the 3 grand prizes you must participate in all games and challenges by the deadline (midnight est 10/31) We will then do a random draw for each of the prizes from everyone that’s eligible.

1st Prize:  $75 GC
2nd Prize: $50 GC
3rd Prize: $25 GC

The Two-Color Chain Challenge will have a $5 prize.

• Celestine changed the title to Two-Color Chain Challenge (Sunday)

Just a reminder that this is a color chain, and your color pairing should start with the last color of the person in front of you. We are a little off track at this point, so please start over with scrapgarden's last color. Next person should be " Purple & ______."  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Celestine said:

Just a reminder that this is a color chain, and your color pairing should start with the last color of the person in front of you. We are a little off track at this point, so please start over with scrapgarden's last color. Next person should be " Purple & ______."  Thanks!

Sorry Celestine, I didn't read the instructions correctly and I messed up the chain.:embarrassed003:

57 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

Sorry Celestine, I didn't read the instructions correctly and I messed up the chain.:embarrassed003:

No problem, Lynne! It is so easy to get lost in these longer threads! And - like the others I was looking forward to the cream and purple layout, which is gorgeous btw!

• Like 1