I Spy Game - Anniversary Week

Today we are going to play “I Spy”.  The rules of the game are very simple.  I will start the thread by giving you an item to find.  You will go to the store, find a kit with that item in it, post the preview image and link to the kit in your thread and then you post an item for the next person to find.  This game runs through the 31st.  

For example, if I say "find a unicorn" you could post:

Unicorn Dreams by Carolyn Kite

image.png.29ee207edebef7cc068bed179fbe3cb6.png

It’s very important, please make sure you are looking at the last post in this thread to find the current item you're searching for.

I will start:  I spy a COW

Here are the ways you can include the links:

1.  Right click on the link image and select "copy image address" and then past it in the post.  It appears this keeps the link in tact.  

2.  Copy the product image and past it in the post, then double click the image you just posted and post the product link in the link URL box.

3.  You can also post the photo and link separately in your post!

Prizes
To be eligible for any of the 3 grand prizes you must participate in all of the games and challenges and update your post in the Anniversary Week Participation Thread by the midnight EDT on October 31st.  We will then do a random draw for each of the prizes from all the eligible participants.

1st Prize:  $75 Gift Certificate
2nd Prize: $50 Gift Certificate
3rd Prize: $25 Gift Certificate
Each individual game & challenge will have a prize drawing for a $5 gift certificate.

• SodScrap changed the title to I Spy Game - Anniversary Week

Hey Ladies!  

I think the forum update has changed how we can post images with the product links.  As in, they took away the copy image function that automatically included the product page link.  Hopefully these tips help so that we can share the links going forward.  It's easier for me to add them to the cart this way.  😅 Seriously though, I love these games for this reason, I see things I have missed.  (And need....)

Here are the ways you can include the links:

1.  Right click on the link image and select "copy image address" and then past it in the post.  It appears this keeps the link in tact.  

2.  Copy the product image and past it in the post, then double click the image you just posted and post the product link in the link URL box.

3.  You can also post the photo and link separately in your post!

Is this clear as mud???