Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 10/25/22 - Anniversary Week

🥳 Hope you are having fun with the games and challenges this week!  Happy 18 years ScrapGirls! 🥳

Today's challenge is a color challenge, a favorite of mine!  Your challenge today is to create a layout with the colors ORANGE and TAN as your main colors.  

Please post your completed layout in the Anniversary Week Gallery 2022 and post a link in the thread below for all to see.

Here is mine:  Maple Leaf Rodeo

Prizes
To be eligible for any of the 3 grand prizes you must participate in all of the games and challenges and update your post in the Anniversary Week Participation Thread by the midnight EDT on October 31st.  We will then do a random draw for each of the prizes from all the eligible participants.

1st Prize:  $75 Gift Certificate
2nd Prize: $50 Gift Certificate
3rd Prize: $25 Gift Certificate
Each individual game & challenge will have a prize drawing for a $5 gift certificate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh my goodness, AAARRRGGGggg!  I could not believe when I saw this in the NL!   The colors I had for the Color Chain Challenge were tan and orange!  😱   Oh, well.   It's a CHALLENGE, right?   😆

I saw that.... LOLOL