Anniversary Word Scramble Game

Below are listed 24 collections but I have scrambled the titles of each one.  Search the Scrap Girls Shop and unscramble the collection names.

All those who get ALL the collections correct will be entered into a draw to win a $5 Gift Certificate. All those who attempt at least 12 can have your name included for the Anniversary Week Grand Prize Drawing. Don't forget to put your name in the Anniversary Week Participation Thread. Please message my your answers here on ScrapGirls by clicking on my avatar and clicking the message box. Do not put your answers in the thread, other than to indicate your progress, complain about how hard it is, or celebrate getting them all!

There is a clue (in orange) for each product that may help (or hinder) you.

Scrambled words for multiple word titles have been kept divided unless indicated because the individual words were so short.

Only the title has been scrambled. Collection, mini, biggie and value pack have not been included.

You have until 11:59pm (EST) 31st October to send in your answers.

Please post here if you have questions, as I will be checking in periodically. Good luck!

Adrienne Skelton; MOENENOGW; a puckish good time
AFT Designs; DISRPITE; energetic ghost
Aimee Harrison; TIHNIGDM ANSRDEEE; nocturnal song
Angie Briggs; CNEISC EORUT; view from the road
Bee Creation; EECYPR SEMSSASRTE; stick a needle in it
Bekah E Designs; ORAFEN (2 words); be brave
Blue Heart Scraps; ABURTTPE (2 words); designated hitter
Brandy Murry: NUTUAM EELJW; valuable harvest
Butterfly Dsign; EINEANTGR AEMDR; the great orange hope
Carol W Designs; LOFSREWUN; bright blossom
Carolyn Kite; FERXI RPUEP; a not-so-haunted house
Chere Kaye; CLABK GACMI; supernatural
Connie Prince; OINIALAUS; voodoo central
Designs by Helly: HIECEDBTW; Twitchy Samantha
DRB Designs; OLEBLIVO; ghost town
Kimeric Kreations; TUNNURTTRUNR (3 words); Byrds of Fall
Laitha Art Studio; IONTGHOLM ERVIERE; dancing in the dark
Laura Louie; GTLSYLHI YTBTA; tiny bit crazy
Miss Fish; TAMNUU SLIBS; seasonal euphoria
Marlene Peacock; IGANGM IOOZHNR; level up
Pretty JuScrap; MORAZCEN (2 words); getting lost
Silvia Romeo; TNIBUFULO SONAES; too many pumpkins
Tami Miller; TEBOEORVCE (2 words); before eight or ten?
Trixie Scraps; NOEYACKDIZR (3 words); wild child

Prizes

To be eligible for any of the 3 grand prizes you must participate in all games and challenges by the deadline (midnight est 10/31) We will then do a random draw for each of the prizes from everyone that’s eligible.

1st Prize:  $75 GC
2nd Prize: $50 GC
3rd Prize: $25 GC
Each individual game/challenge will have a $5 prize

• Like 1

@KristiM and @MariJ and Everyone Else who might have downloaded the Word Scramble Game - Sorry about including Happy Me Creative in the original list. I was completely unaware she had left the Scrap Girls Shop! I prepared this list at the end of August when we started planning for the Anniversary event. I guess I am not all that observant! Yikes.

• Like 1

Just now, Celestine said:

@KristiM and @MariJ and Everyone Else who might have downloaded the Word Scramble Game - Sorry about including Happy Me Creative in the original list. I was completely unaware she had left the Scrap Girls Shop! I prepared this list at the end of August when we started planning for the Anniversary event. I guess I am not all that observant! Yikes.

No worries, that often happens from day-to-day and there's never notification, so normally we don't know who has left SG.  
I just recently noticed a few designers that aren't here anymore when I went looking for their products from my wishlist.  😊

3 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Is the Connie Prince one 1.2 3 words? I'm stuck and voodoo central? Are you sure that's a good club? LMAO.... scrambled brain.

It is one word and technically part of a more generic title, but since six people figured this one out quickly, I feel bad even giving that hint. Voodoo central is a pretty accurate description. 

Whew - that kept me busy for a few hours! :) Yes, the Connie Prince one was the most difficult - for me. But, I hope I was right for all 24 - messaged you @Celestine - just know that my wish list has gotten longer!

2 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I've sent mine in :) 

Connie Prince was the most difficult for me

Me too!  I did them all yesterday morning when I saw the game, but that's the one I have left to find!  I'm hoping to look. more this afternoon...  😱

8 hours ago, Celestine said:

It is one word and technically part of a more generic title, but since six people figured this one out quickly, I feel bad even giving that hint. Voodoo central is a pretty accurate description. 

Oh no!  Now I'm even more confused, does that mean it's more than one word technically?   I always had trouble with word scrambles, even in school.   And I find I barely look at the products because I'm trying so hard to look at the names!   This one is elusive for the moment, I'm hoping that a fresh start today will find it!   🤣

18 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I've been pulling my hair out... then stopping every couple of minutes to go into collections that caught my eye.  I found too many things I "need" to add to my stash! This is a terrible game, LOL. :D 

In the end I think I've got them all and will send you the list via PM.
PS -- I love your clues.

You don't want to see my wish list. 😉

Good morning, this is my first word scramble game that I am participating in. That being said, I have a question before I send my list off. Am I to include the words collection, value pack, biggie, etc or just the name of the collection that was scrambled?
I agree with all the other participants regarding the hardest one to find and my wish list growing! Sending my wish list to family members as a huge hint for Christmas and birthday gift ideas!
Stay safe, be well and have a great day! Hugs to you all!

1 hour ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning, this is my first word scramble game that I am participating in. That being said, I have a question before I send my list off. Am I to include the words collection, value pack, biggie, etc or just the name of the collection that was scrambled?
I agree with all the other participants regarding the hardest one to find and my wish list growing! Sending my wish list to family members as a huge hint for Christmas and birthday gift ideas!
Stay safe, be well and have a great day! Hugs to you all!

All you have to do is include the unscrambled words.

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh no!  Now I'm even more confused, does that mean it's more than one word technically?   

Yes. Don't overthink. The clue says it all. Connie Prince has 14 pages of product in the shop with this same word, hence the reason I left it off!