Thursday Challenge: Mess Versus Masterpiece

Here's my MESS!

I had to interpolate some of the items because my structure didn't quite line up with the instructions. For instance in a particular folder in a collection there may not have been enough elements to make the count - so I went down to the next folder. If there still weren't enough I went to the next collection in the stack and continued counting from where I left off from the other folder. Hope that makes sense. If word art or tags were in the element folders I counted those.  If I didn't have enough collections of a particular designer, I went down to the next designer continueing the count. Hope that all makes sense.  It was fun! But In any event, everything turned out pretty random and it's a mess!

• Like 1

HERE is mine.

Whew...that was nerve wracking. I struggled with the glitter b/c my search engine kept bringing up glitter papers and it was supposed to be a glitter element, right? So I started going to the next in line until I came to a kit that had a glitter embellishment. I duplicated and resized (but not recolored or altered) flowers. I also duplicated the photo and paper I used to create the border. I got nervous when I had to use a winter kit but luckily the alpha was generic enough to fit my page design.

Other than one flower being completely the wrong color for my page, I did ok with the items I had to work with. That was a lot of work but fun. 

1 minute ago, Laura said:

@Belle, I hope you are doing well.  Good luck with the surgery and have a speedy recovery. 

Thanks @Laura, The eye ops are all done but I'm coughing quite a bit, which I should not do if you have just had an eye op. Taking medication and seeing the doctor on Wednesday for a check up. 

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Thanks @Laura, The eye ops are all done but I'm coughing quite a bit, which I should not do if you have just had an eye op. Taking medication and seeing the doctor on Wednesday for a check up. 

Oh Belle, hope you are back to normal soon.  I can't imagine coughing after an eye operation.   Take care... 💜

• Thanks 1

Super fun challenge, and I really liked how it turned out, although the color palette, and the elements around the accent, leaves and alpha would fits better for a Christmas layout, lol so it's a complete mess, lol. Here's my take, thank you so much for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful day!