Welcome to [insert state here}

Amy D

Welcome to 

Cape Town Capital of South Africa

Description
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island, the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum. ― Google
Area: 2 446 km²
Population: 4,618 million (2020)

It is often said about Cape Town that you can experience all 4 seasons in one day.
  • Haha 1

Yup - add New Jersey to the crazy weather States!    I think it's actually all over the world, I hear it from Darren in Australia and other SG around the world, too!
This says 2016 and Spring, but it's the same any year, almost any time.
Yesterday we hit 77 degrees!   On November 6th!  I was looking for a photo from last year and came across one where I was so bundled up because it was freezing outside.  Yesterday I was outside in shorts and a tank top, crazy!
1417264664_ScreenShot2022-11-06at6_36_25AM.thumb.png.af787cb385264c9dfdadac900c4ea339.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here Down Under, we are also having crazy weather. It should be getting hotter here but we had a few days really warm and now back to cold.  

What is Normal Anyway???? — The Michigan Weather Center

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Yup - add New Jersey to the crazy weather States!    I think it's actually all over the world, I hear it from Darren in Australia and other SG around the world, too!
This says 2016 and Spring, but it's the same any year, almost any time.
Yesterday we hit 77 degrees!   On November 6th!  I was looking for a photo from last year and came across one where I was so bundled up because it was freezing outside.  Yesterday I was outside in shorts and a tank top, crazy!
1417264664_ScreenShot2022-11-06at6_36_25AM.thumb.png.af787cb385264c9dfdadac900c4ea339.png

CT was like that too...I do not miss the weather at all.

• Haha 1