Tuesday Challenge - Nov. 8, 2022

Celestine

Leaves are everywhere right now - whether you live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere. Up North, they are falling to the ground, full of color. In the South, they are budding out, filling trees with greenery. Whether you are raking piles or sipping some tea under newly created shade, leaves are a wonderful part of nature, and full of beauty and variety.

This variety is showcased in scrapping kits - nearly every designer in the ScrapGirls shop includes leaves of some sort in each kit, and some have even put together mini kits or ScrapSimple products that feature leaf templates of all sorts. Type "leaf" or "leaves" in the shop search bar, and discover something new! 

Your challenge this week is to scrap leaves, leaves everywhere. The ways to use leaves are endless: photographs, embellishments, shape files, stamps, glittered-up, masks, mattes, cut-outs, papers, etc. See if you can find more than one way to scrap leaves. 

Post your layout in the Weekly Newsletter Gallery and create a link to it in the thread below. Don't forget to post your link in the November Challenge Chase if you are playing along! I can't wait to see how you use leaves and leaf shapes!

HERE"S MINE

This is in the wrong gallery by mistake, but I tagged it after the fact for the NL Challenge. 

I started out doing a fall leave layout - then when I searched "Leaves" in picasa this old photo came up from soooo many years ago. I've always wanted to scrap it and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. A little bit of a different take on "leaves".