Project Cozy Christmas BINGO

Celestine

2 hours ago, Amy D said:

Whew! Finally posted my last LO. I did the whole card essentially - used one "freebie" from White Elephant game - will post my book when it's made next month!

:toot:It has been fun traveling the globe with you on this project and it will be cool to see it collectively. 

• Like 1

Hey Bingo Players - just a short note to let you know that the game ends at midnight Eastern Standard Time on Dec. 31. I apologize in advance if there are any last minute questions about the game, but I am unlikely to see them as we are ringing in the new year at a family wedding, with lots of out of town guests. If someone happens to post a question and anybody knows the answer - go for it! I will post winners later on Jan 2 or Jan 3. Happy New Year in advance to everybody!

:new_year:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

Hey Bingo Players - just a short note to let you know that the game ends at midnight Eastern Standard Time on Dec. 31. I apologize in advance if there are any last minute questions about the game, but I am unlikely to see them as we are ringing in the new year at a family wedding, with lots of out of town guests. If someone happens to post a question and anybody knows the answer - go for it! I will post winners later on Jan 2 or Jan 3. Happy New Year in advance to everybody!

:new_year:

Happy New Year, Celestine and thanks for taking care of Bingo for us!
I actually have my last layout for Non-Traditional Bingo ready to post; I was going to wait until later!

No worries!   You know helpful SG, we'll watch out for the game - you have a wonderful time.   😊

• Thanks 1

Congrats to all participants in the Project Cozy Christmas Bingo. April will be posting the random drawing winners in the Weekly Winners post, but the following completed Bingos and will be emailed participant gift certificates. Team members are not eligible for prizes, but I thought I would list everyone who worked so hard during a busy December!

Completed Blackout Bingo ($10 prize)
Amy D
barbaraj
Boatlady
GraceJ
Jane in N.Z.

Completed Non-Traditional Bingo ($5 prize)
Belle
MariJ
Laura

Completed Traditional Bingo ($3 prize)
A-M
CRS
englishrose
Florida granny

• Like 1