Tuesday Newsletter Challenge.

alsoarty

KEEP THE TRADITION ALIVE ... What is one or more traditions that you received from your mom or grandmother? What activity or food or remembrance are you keeping alive in the family by sharing this tradition every year?

Post your layout in the Weekly Newsletter Gallery, and remember to add the link to your layout here in this thread: cozy Christmas.

21 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

KEEP THE TRADITION ALIVE ... What is one or more traditions that you received from your mom or grandmother? What activity or food or remembrance are you keeping alive in the family by sharing this tradition every year?

Post your layout in the Weekly Newsletter Gallery, and remember to add the link to your layout here in this thread: cozy Christmas.

@alsoarty Thanks Andrea, I kept looking for it all over, but not in the Cozy' section.

Just one quick question; We have the Tuesday challenge, and I must do a Tuesday challenge for Bingo as well. Do I link it in the Tuesday Newsletter section, or the Bingo section, both places, or do two layouts.

Just now, Belle said:

@alsoarty Thanks Andrea, I kept looking for it all over, but not in the Cozy' section.

Just one quick question; We have the Tuesday challenge, and I must do a Tuesday challenge for Bingo as well. Do I link it in the Tuesday Newsletter section, or the Bingo section, both places, or do two layouts.

I would post it both places to be sure.

• Thanks 2

Here is my page.  Our tradition is making Christmas Cookies.  It's sort of shifted lately since both my Mom and I found out we have a gluten intolerance.  We come up with some interesting recipes!