White Elephant Gift Exchange (game)

Mikelle

OK, here is the updated game board.  @GraceJ Your gift has been stolen, and it's your turn again to either choose a new one or steal one.  😂  What will it be?  I'll post in the status update for Grace, too, in case she's wandering elsewhere throughout the Scrap Girls Wonderland...

image.thumb.jpeg.7fc8c9d8ab430ce540ec19ae57f2d7ad.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Please, someone steal my gift! lol 😂

LOL, you might have to start playing the Bingo game to use your gift, if you're not already!  I haven't quite had time yet this month to drop into the Bingo game.

• Haha 1

Mikelle, I have to say, the game is so much fun and you're running it so well, but your posts too are magical and so creative!  I love that "in case she's wandering elsewhere throughout the Scrap Girls Wonderland..."

:rofl: But it's really true, too.   ScrapGirls HAS because a Christmas/Winter wonderland!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Mikelle, I have to say, the game is so much fun and you're running it so well, but your posts too are magical and so creative!  I love that "in case she's wandering elsewhere throughout the Scrap Girls Wonderland..."

:rofl: But it's really true, too.   ScrapGirls HAS because a Christmas/Winter wonderland!

When I was in my pathology residency, my resident director admonished me several times for getting "too creative" with my wording in pathology reports.  It's hard for me to not dress up the wording a little!  😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

When I was in my pathology residency, my resident director admonished me several times for getting "too creative" with my wording in pathology reports.  It's hard for me to not dress up the wording a little!  😆

Well, it's wonderful here - "create" and "dress-up" away, it's delightful!!!

And, oh my...   Stay safe in that snow!

PS Please don't send it East, I'd much rather have the SG Wonderland than for real, snow-wise!  😆

40 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

It is absolutely pouring snow here... I'll have to go take pics of our street later today, full of huge snow piles.

Keep it there! Ha ha - but really jealous of the beautiful pix of the snow!

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Well, it's wonderful here - "create" and "dress-up" away, it's delightful!!!

And, oh my...   Stay safe in that snow!

PS Please don't send it East, I'd much rather have the SG Wonderland than for real, snow-wise!  😆

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

It is absolutely pouring snow here... I'll have to go take pics of our street later today, full of huge snow piles.

Please post pics...I love to look but am so glad I am out of it. I understand the storm is huge and will go all across the upper states.

14 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yes pics please! It’s so pretty when it first comes down. Hopefully it will stay well north of Texas! 😆

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

Please post pics...I love to look but am so glad I am out of it. I understand the storm is huge and will go all across the upper states.

Ohhhhhhhhhh...    You that want pics obviously do not have to SHOVEL!!!!    :rofl:😆😱😎

• Haha 1

I'm so loving this game and I agree with what the others said, Mikelle you have done us proud :) 
Oh I'd love to see snow but only until it turns to slush. It feels more like Christmas with all the twinkling lights, all we have had lately is rain and the temps have only got to 24C (and that was one day only) Hopefully we will be rained out soon but on the positive my water tanks are over flowing so we shouldn't run out of water this summer :) 

6 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I'm so loving this game and I agree with what the others said, Mikelle you have done us proud :) 
Oh I'd love to see snow but only until it turns to slush. It feels more like Christmas with all the twinkling lights, all we have had lately is rain and the temps have only got to 24C (and that was one day only) Hopefully we will be rained out soon but on the positive my water tanks are over flowing so we shouldn't run out of water this summer :) 

24C is NOT cool enough for it to feel like Christmas, especially with the rain!  No snow here.  It's gloomy and more rain Monday and Tuesday.  No snow here yet!

12 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

24C is NOT cool enough for it to feel like Christmas, especially with the rain!  No snow here.  It's gloomy and more rain Monday and Tuesday.  No snow here yet!

Same here, gloomy and rainy and not cheery at all!

1 minute ago, mimes1 said:

Cold (49 degrees) here, damp and dreary. I know it’s probably not THAT cold to some of you, but compared to our previous habitat, this is pretty cold!!

I just checked and it looks like it is 44 degrees here.  I'm sure 49 is cold compared to your California days!

To add to the weather reporting:  we've been below freezing and in the low 40's all week and dreary too, but today we had sun!    That does make it more cheery.

I just LOVE that we can share weather (or actually anything) from around the world first-hand from ScrapGirl Friends!  🌎

Congrats @GraceJ Grace, you've won 3 months' subscription to the Scrap Girls Club - you get to choose the start date!  Woo hoo!

And now it's Bee Creation's turn - @beecreation Would you like to choose a new gift from the game board below, or steal someone else's gift?   (If a square has a red X in it, that gift is no longer in play)...

image.thumb.jpeg.186191c573f42204dcd4abb09cc58760.jpeg

• Like 1

DH and I are heading out for a Christmas party soon - we'll get to play an in-person White Elephant gift exchange.  Dirty Santa?  I'm a little afraid of what that might mean, lol.  I will check the game again once I get home!

• Like 1

DH and I are heading out for a Christmas party soon - we'll get to play an in-person White Elephant gift exchange.  Dirty Santa?  I'm a little afraid of what that might mean, lol.  I will check the game again once I get home!

Have a fun time, Mikelle! :santa-smilie:

• Like 1

Have a wonderful day, and have a lot of fun!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GraceJ said:

PLEASE don't steal from me, it's the second time that I've chosen a gift

The only good part, Grace is that every time your gift gets stolen you get to pick again and all the gifts have been awesome!   I was #2 in line which should have meant that I stopped playing right away but with all the steals I've still been playing!  

You have a great gift to steal, but who knows what's under the other symbols?  🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Well for weather, I went shopping in capri's and short sleeves. Beautiful weather. We had a high of 54, perfect for me. LOL. But there is a 70% chanced of rain tomorrow, and 50 degrees. Still good. You can keep the snow.

Here in Florida it's been warm and sunny. We were at a Christmas party last night and I wore a sundress. I was not cold at all out in the lanai even at midnight. In my hometown in CT it was cold yesterday ( I do not miss that) and today they will get snow showers ( I do not miss that either).

• Like 2