White Elephant Gift Exchange (game)

Mikelle

I feel bad about stealing so I will take the pine branch with the berries. Thank you Mikelle for all you are doing.

• Like 1

Congrats Debby @Boatlady, you won a brush set of your choice!  Woo hoo!

Well, let me give Carol @carolwenxin a chance to play, and then we'll see if we can add Anne-Marie in at the end...  Carol, would you like to pick one of the three remaining new gifts, or would you like to steal someone else's unwrapped gift?  You mentioned the stocking earlier... 😃

image.thumb.jpeg.080408e0c19a2ed63ee9216d25a706fe.jpeg

OK, I took a chance and gave Carol the yellow stocking... and in that yellow stocking she found a 3 month subscription to the ScrapSimple Club (you pick the start date!)  @carolwenxin Congratulations!

And now, let's have Anne-Marie take a turn... @A-M, would you like a new gift, or one of the awesome unwrapped gifts that are still available?  Most of these incredible gifts ARE still available!

image.thumb.jpeg.207033fdac01eebcbbe99b8837cde7e4.jpeg

I feel like stealing something..... :shycouch:...   I was going to steal Marilyn's Christmas Collection  but I have changed my mind.

Now I choose the  STAR,  please 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, englishrose said:

Not polite - just a coward!

I think you are curious and want to find out what is behind each square....you want to check out the unknown...it might be the best prize yet!!!

I think I hear the orchestra playing "the end" music.😢😢 Thank you Angie for the wonderful Christmas gifts and Mikelle for the hard work it took to pull off this wonderful game".  I talked to Santa🧑‍🎄 and told him "no coal for Angie or Mikelle, he agreed!

• Like 3