White Elephant Gift Exchange (game)

Mikelle

1 hour ago, GraceJ said:

I'm gonna take Diane's prize that was $5 gift card to the boutique (no.4), I really don't want to steal, sorry girls, lol.
@angleigh thank you so much for your generosity and for all the fun @Mikelle

@GraceJ  I want to point out that if you don't want to steal someone's gift, you can instead choose the last remaining new gift... would you rather do that?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GraceJ said:

Ok, I'm gonna run the risk and open the  remaining new gift, let's see what happens

@GraceJ Grace if you steel one that someone else has that you'd like they get to choose another as well but if you just open a new one its the end of the game. Its even better if they are the 2nd owner of that item because then its yours and none can steel it from you :) 

• Thanks 1

Thank you to everyone SO MUCH for playing our new White Elephant Gift Exchange game - this was a trial game this year, but it sounds like it was successful.  Thank you all too for your patience, waiting your turns, waiting for the game board to be updated, etc.  

A huge thank you goes out to Angie for providing all of these incredible gifts - yay Angie!  @angleigh

The game board I just posted should be the final board.  Depending on what your final prize is, email Angie at prizes@scrapgirls.com, let her know what your prize was and (if it's a collection, etc) let her know which specific collection, brush set, etc that you've chosen.

Yay, fun game!  It was fun to run, too!  :santa:  🎁  :dancingelephant:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes...please email me with gift choices remember the following

If you won a collection/valuepack/etc please send me the name of the item you want

If you won a club item:  you can either choose a past club or new club.  And if you won a 3 months worth, you can chose them one at a time.  Just email me and we'll work it out

I had fun watching this one!  We'll see you again next year

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Grace, you've won a $20 gift card to the SG Boutique!!!  Now didn't that risk pay off?  There is no risk aversion in White Elephant games!  🤣😂  (Kind of like no crying in baseball...)

Mikelle you were really "on" for this game and as I said before, your posts are delightful.   Thank you for a fun time and keep track of it all for us and so beautifully! :santa-smilie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1