Weekend Challenge 12/10/2022

Laura

I hope you are enjoying the holiday festivities here on Scrapgirls.  There is a LOT going on. Are you ready for Christmas yet? It's in 2 weeks! 

When you look back at your scrapbooks of previous years, do you see any photos of yourself? Do you document what you do to make the holidays happen? 

My challenge today is for you to do a layout documenting how YOU do Christmas. 

If you don't have any photos of yourself doing these things, it's ok.  Just create a journal page (and make a mental note to get more photos of yourself in the upcoming holiday events).  

Post your layout in the Project Cozy Christmas Gallery. Then, add it to the December Challenges tracker thread.  

This is so funny because I was just looking yesterday through old albums to find photos of myself at Christmas doing something (an activity) ... and discovered there are almost none! I'm usually the photographer so I would go around at our family gatherings and make sure I had at least one picture of everyone else. Sometimes someone would volunteer to take a picture of me with hubby and our kids or grandkids in front of the tree, so at least I have those. :) This will be a good challenge!

Nothing much in the way of photos of me "doing" Christmas. Selecting the christmas tree is important to me and fortunately this year I left my mobile phone at home so I was not able to take the photos. Yippee I suddenly have evidence that I exist - Matt thought to include me in 1 or 2 of his pics! Here is the LO.

1 hour ago, englishrose said:

Nothing much in the way of photos of me "doing" Christmas. Selecting the christmas tree is important to me and fortunately this year I left my mobile phone at home so I was not able to take the photos. Yippee I suddenly have evidence that I exist - Matt thought to include me in 1 or 2 of his pics! Here is the LO.

I LOVE seeing you in the photos, that was a delight!   😊

Really struggling with this one. I know how I USED to do Christmas - the past 10 years have brought about some major changes ... will have to think some more on this one. 😐 a great CHALLENGE @Laura