12 Days of Christmas - Game

A-M

Second Day of Christmas random winner is...........  @MariJ  Congratulations  -  Marilyn please send an email to prizes@scrapgirls.com with the subject being "12 Days of Christmas winner - Day 2"   please include the full names of the two products you chose with links to them in the store if you can. 

On the Third day of Christmas Scrap Girls gave to me…. ONE  Christmas collection (not a value pack)

Here is an important rule to make you eligible to be a winner: ONE post per day total no more than $9.99 ( this is full price not sale price).  If your products total more than this you will be eliminated from the random draw.  Whoever is drawn to be the winner will win all the product they have shared.

Here is what I would like to be given:

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Collection:elhttp://store.scrapgirls.com/Silent-Night-Page-Kit.html

• Like 1

@Amy D and @englishrose  remember that what you choose cannot exceed $9.99 as both the two you have chosen add up to more than that.  As collections are usually around the $9 you will need to only choose one.  I have changed my post about this Third Day so others do not make the same mistake. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, A-M said:

Second Day of Christmas random winner is...........  @MariJ  Congratulations  -  Marilyn please send an email to prizes@scrapgirls.com with the subject being "12 Days of Christmas winner - Day 2"   please include the full names of the two products you chose with links to them in the store if you can. 

Oh my goodness, thank you and what a surprise.  I normally check all my emails and such when I get up in the morning and save the best - ScrapGirls - for last!  I was so confused I had an email about my SG "order" and then a download link and I didn't think I'd bought anything in my sleep!    Once I saw what it was I smiled big. 😁   Angie sure is on the ball!   What a nice way to start the morning!   🎄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh my goodness, thank you and what a surprise.  I normally check all my emails and such when I get up in the morning and save the best - ScrapGirls - for last!  I was so confused I had an email about my SG "order" and then a download link and I didn't think I'd bought anything in my sleep!    Once I saw what it was I smiled big. 😁   Angie sure is on the ball!   What a nice way to start the morning!   🎄

It's like Christmas morning for you when you are a child..you wake up to presents. Santa Angie was so speedy with the deliveries.

• Like 2

On the Third day of Christmas Scrap Girls gave to me…. ONE  Christmas collection (not a value pack)  Just look at that cute Santa with a bird on his shoulder....so cute

Christmas Cheer by Connie Prince

• Like 1

On the Third day of Christmas Scrap Girls gave to me…. ONE  Christmas collection (not a value pack)
My goodness: So many wonderful collections to choose from. This is hard! :D 
I'll go with this one from Brandy Murry. I can't believe I don't own it already. It's lovely!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Cottage-Christmas-Collection-Biggie.html

Cottage Christmas Collection Biggie

• Like 1

12 hours ago, A-M said:

@Amy D and @englishrose  remember that what you choose cannot exceed $9.99 as both the two you have chosen add up to more than that.  As collections are usually around the $9 you will need to only choose one.  I have changed my post about this Third Day so others do not make the same mistake. 

I don't know what's wrong with me - the rules couldn't be simpler! Sorry

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MariJ said:

Congratulations Marilyn! What a wonderful collection you have won... Happy scrapping!

• Like 2