12 Days of Christmas - Game

A-M

18 hours ago, A-M said:

@Amy D and @englishrose  remember that what you choose cannot exceed $9.99 as both the two you have chosen add up to more than that.  As collections are usually around the $9 you will need to only choose one.  I have changed my post about this Third Day so others do not make the same mistake. 

I quoted the sale prices & those prices will be accurate until the 31st - total is 9.58.. But if the non sale price is calculated, then yes, the 2 are absolutely more that 9.99. In that case I choose the Jingleberry Collection by Brandy!

edit: I saw your edited post & will use the regular prices as a guide from now on! Thanks :)

Edited by Amy D
add info
  • Thanks 1

Third Day of Christmas random winner is........... @CarlaW   Congratulations  -  Carla please send an email to prizes@scrapgirls.com with the subject being "12 Days of Christmas winner - Day 3"   please include the full names of the two products you chose with links to them in the store if you can. 

On the Fourth day of Christmas Scrap Girls gave to me….   Scrap Simple product (can be paper/embellishment templates or styles or brushes)  You will see the words "Scrap Simple" on the packaging when you search in the store. 

Here is an important rule to make you eligible to be a winner: ONE post per day but within that one post you can share more than one product if they all total no more than $9.99 ( this is full price not sale price).  If your products total more than this you will be eliminated from the random draw.  Whoever is drawn to be the winner will win all the products they have shared.

Here is what I would like to be given:

ScrapSimple Paper Templates 2: Cookeryhttp://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Paper-Templates-2-Cookery.html

PJU_SSToolStyles_TapeMKTG.jpghttp://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Tools-Styles-Glossy-Tape.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy D said:

I quoted the sale prices & those prices will be accurate until the 31st - total is 9.58.. But if the non sale price is calculated, then yes, the 2 are absolutely more that 9.99. In that case I choose the Jingleberry Collection by Brandy!

edit: I saw your edited post & will use the regular prices as a guide from now on! Thanks :)

Think thats where I must have been going wrong - I was using the sale price.

9 hours ago, A-M said:

Third Day of Christmas random winner is........... @CarlaW   Congratulations  -  Carla please send an email to prizes@scrapgirls.com with the subject being "12 Days of Christmas winner - Day 3"   please include the full names of the two products you chose with links to them in the store if you can. 

What a wonderful surprise!  Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Fourth Day of Christmas random winner is........... @ladyscrapalot     Congratulations  -  Kelly please send an email to prizes@scrapgirls.com with the subject being "12 Days of Christmas winner - Day 4"   please include the full names of the two products you chose with links to them in the store if you can. 

On the Fifth (last) day of Christmas Scrap Girls gave to me…. ONE  VALUE PACK    

Here is an important rule to make you eligible to be a winner: ONE post per day with ONE Value Pack  so please make sure it is a Value Pack ( which will be shown on the packaging in the store)

Value Pack: Grungehttp://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Grunge.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, A-M said:

Fourth Day of Christmas random winner is........... @ladyscrapalot     Congratulations  -  Kelly please send an email to prizes@scrapgirls.com with the subject being "12 Days of Christmas winner - Day 4"   please include the full names of the two products you chose with links to them in the store if you can. 

On the Fifth (last) day of Christmas Scrap Girls gave to me…. ONE  VALUE PACK    

Here is an important rule to make you eligible to be a winner: ONE post per day with ONE Value Pack  so please make sure it is a Value Pack ( which will be shown on the packaging in the store)

Value Pack: Grungehttp://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Grunge.html

Wow, love this one. 

• Like 2