Holiday Scavenger Hunt - Winners Posted

April Showers

9 hours ago, April Showers said:

The cookie plate :sxmas_100-134: is between the space ship :crazy-48: and the artist.  :sart_painter_100-112:

image.png

Thank you April and especially for the illustration!   I really like the artist, too!   I don't know why it is so hard for me to find them when I like using them.  😄

I found it, thanks!   :sxmas_100-134:

4 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Thank you April and especially for the illustration!   I really like the artist, too!   I don't know why it is so hard for me to find them when I like using them.  😄

I found it, thanks!   :sxmas_100-134:

They used to be a lot easier to access. Until a few upgrades ago, there weren't other options. ;)

• Like 1

I tip my hat to you ladies for your skills finding these objects throughout the shop. Obviously, I need to spend more time learning the difference between flowers, cookies and other types of embellishments. I definitely will have to learn how to use the search unit here. Good luck to everyone!
I wish you much joy, love, happiness and peace in the new year.
Happy New Year to you and your families!:having-a-party:

Thank you April for organizing and hosting this game for all of us to enjoy! A special shout out and kudos to your granddaughter for the assistance in picking out some wonderful emoji's! 

April, I'm so sorry I thought I sent my list to you when I wrote this realizing I was not getting anywhere looking for the flowers. Sent it off. My apologies.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2022 at 3:51 PM, Amy D said:

Ok friends, went through CarolW's entire shop twice & found NO star! Any hints would be appreciated, I will not give up! Now, off to Silvia Romeo's shop for the 2nd time ... :hit-head-with-hammer:

That is the one I am left with now!   And, I've already gone through Carol's store.   Off to look again!😊

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 10:17 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

I just have one more to go, CarolW! But I'm tired so will continue looking tomorrow.:sleeping:

That's the last one for me - I'm stuck on it!   Off to look again.
With Carla, that makes four of us that were stuck on Carol's store.....    @CRS 

But, Kelly - that sleep hint might be a good idea!  😱

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yeah, I was looking crossed eyed. I even knew about the hint. When I looked again in the morning with fresh eyes it didn’t take me long to find that last one. ☺️

I found it!    April's hint helped and I found it quickly, you're right!   Of course, I've already had a nap today so that might have helped!

• Like 2

Hello. Happy New Year to all.

@April Showers We're having trouble with the store site trying to do our searches for the wreath tonight. Our internet seems to be fine with other sites and signal is strong, so can I ask if someone can check the store site? Do I need to write Angie for this? One error message keeps saying the store pages just aren't responding and "can't reach this page" store.scrapgirls.com page(s) 

Is anyone else having trouble?

Thank you for any assistance.

• April Showers changed the title to Holiday Scavenger Hunt - Winners Posted