Holiday Scavenger Hunt - Winners Posted

April Showers

@April Showers Hello again, ok we finally found the problem. ON the store.scrapgirls.com pages there is an issue with a missing ssl certificate and the browser thinks it is not secure (enough) so doesn't want to let us load everything. We were able to manually "whitelist" the IP address so we can browse.

This is not the best solution, so I hope the website admin will assist. Thank you.

HI Wreath "hunters",

How do we find something by "Connie Prince" when there doesn't appear to be anything in her store? I clicked on the link to her name in the list of designers for the wreath and her page is empty. I tried searching for her name in the store and nothing found. Please help

Connie Prince | Designers | SG Design Shop (scrapgirls.com)  ????

So bizarre guys... so surprised I don't see any other replies on the fact that there are no products for Connie Prince. She's listed as "manufacturer" at the bottom of the designers name list, but this is what comes up on her link: 

Connie Prince

×There are no available products under this manufacturer.

15 hours ago, Lost_in_Scrap said:

Hello. Happy New Year to all.

@April Showers We're having trouble with the store site trying to do our searches for the wreath tonight. Our internet seems to be fine with other sites and signal is strong, so can I ask if someone can check the store site? Do I need to write Angie for this? One error message keeps saying the store pages just aren't responding and "can't reach this page" store.scrapgirls.com page(s) 

Is anyone else having trouble?

Thank you for any assistance.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Our internet has been out since last Tuesday evening and was just restored. You've obviously finished the hunt, since I received your email with the answers. For future reference, if it is about the forum, message me. If it is about the store, message Angie.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, April Showers said:

The repairman actually came about 3 hours earlier than expected and fixed the issue. The power supply needed to be replaced.

Yay!  Whew, that really was a long time!   But, I'm glad you're up and running now...   😊

Thanks for playing the Holiday Scavenger Hunt this year and congratulations to all the winners! 

Amy D, barbaraj, CRS. ladyscrapalot. Lost_In_Scrap. MariJ. scrapgarden &  ShirleyO found them all and have earned a $5.00 Gift Certificate! I've sent the list to Angie and she will send your prizes.

Capture.jpg 

$20 Gift Certificate Winner: Lost_In_Scrap
$10 Gift Certificate Winner: LindaH57
$7 Gift Certificate Winner: Florida granny
$5 Gift Certificate Winner: Jane in N.Z

• Like 1

• April Showers changed the title to Holiday Scavenger Hunt - Winners Posted

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you so much Angie for all the great games and activities during The Cozy Christmas Event! Your generosity knows no boundaries with the prizes you rewarded to all the winners throughout the event!
Thank you so much April for all the work you did to ensure we all had a wonderful time playing this game!

Looking forward to purchasing some of the items on my wish list. My list definitely grew because of the great products listed throughout the various games by my fellow participants! Thanks!

Thank you so much @April Showers for the gift certificate! I'm actually thrilled I found as many as I did before giving up in defeat. :) In the end, it was a lot of fun. Congratulations, too, to the other winners! Yay!

The whole Cozy Christmas event was super fun and I especially liked seeing the gallery each day. We Scrap Girls sure are a creative and talented bunch! Happy New Year to all.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

@April Showers @angleigh found it. Our new email address put it in spam. I use Thunderbird to download to my computer. When I checked the web mail there it was, in spam. Even though I had been getting mail from SG and you were were in my address book they marked it spam. Go figure:ssig_oops_100-100:

I'm glad you found it.