January 2023 Challenge Chase

April Showers

18 minutes ago, April Showers said:

It may be your 2nd, but I couldn't find the post with your 1st one in this thread. 

Oh my goodness, I don't even have to check to know of course you are right, April!  :ssig_oops_100-100:

I posted the layout and actually put the link in the January Challenges thread on January 1st - for once I was early, but I must have forgotten to put it here, too.   :hit-head-with-hammer:

I really do need to slow down and pay more attention - and to your saying too!    Anything but not everything!    

Here is January Challenge #1:

One word: SG January 2023 Motivators Chart

And, now I am noticing all the regular emojis have changed, is that just me?   Good night and sorry about that.  😴

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh my goodness, I don't even have to check to know of course you are right, April!  :ssig_oops_100-100:

I posted the layout and actually put the link in the January Challenges thread on January 1st - for once I was early, but I must have forgotten to put it here, too.   :hit-head-with-hammer:

I really do need to slow down and pay more attention - and to your saying too!    Anything but not everything!    

Here is January Challenge #1:

One word: SG January 2023 Motivators Chart

And, now I am noticing all the regular emojis have changed, is that just me?   Good night and sorry about that.  😴

You're right. I switched the default emojis this morning to what should be a more simple set (let me know if they aren't) and added more new ones. I rearranged a few too. :enfant13:

34 minutes ago, April Showers said:

You're right. I switched the default emojis this morning to what should be a more simple set (let me know if they aren't) and added more new ones. I rearranged a few too. :enfant13:

To be honest, after realizing  forgot my link here I really thought I was losing It when they suddenly looked different!  These are like the ones in my Yahoo mail, the others were the standard ones.  Can you tell I like emojis?  🤣  
That bubble blowing one is so cute and I saw a few adorable dancing ones too when I was looking through.  I am not sure if it's easier, I was just used to the others but  was so confused, thanks for letting me know I'm not going crazy. 🤪   I love the SG ones at the end so I'm glad they are still there.  And, I'm sure glad I wasn't emoji hallucinating!   :crazy-48::going-to-sleep:

23 hours ago, MariJ said:

To be honest, after realizing  forgot my link here I really thought I was losing It when they suddenly looked different!  These are like the ones in my Yahoo mail, the others were the standard ones.  Can you tell I like emojis?  🤣  
That bubble blowing one is so cute and I saw a few adorable dancing ones too when I was looking through.  I am not sure if it's easier, I was just used to the others but  was so confused, thanks for letting me know I'm not going crazy. 🤪   I love the SG ones at the end so I'm glad they are still there.  And, I'm sure glad I wasn't emoji hallucinating!   :crazy-48::going-to-sleep:

The option I chose makes them show the same for everyone who uses and views them. The other setting showed what was the default for the device you were viewing on. 

55 minutes ago, April Showers said:

The option I chose makes them show the same for everyone who uses and views them. The other setting showed what was the default for the device you were viewing on. 

Ahhhhhh....   That's very interesting emoji information.  Who knew?  😊

On 1/10/2023 at 2:08 PM, April Showers said:

I've updated the Challenge Chase Tracker. As always, let me know if I've missed anything or mixed things up.

Oh my goodness April, I really have to get with the program!   I looked at your tracker and thought, Oh no, I have four markers and have only done three!  Which is what I posted with my last layout link. 🙄
I should have known better and that you are always on it.   
Of course, I confused myself for a second time after the first time when I forgot to post my link.  😱   

So now, hopefully I will have it all straight, although it doesn't much matter since I know you will have it together.   🤣

On 1/7/2023 at 8:29 PM, MariJ said:

Not to prolong the emoji conversation, but I went to use a few now and more then half of them have a blue box with a question mark in it and no emoji!  😱!!!!!!
At least my favorite is still there!    

@April Showers

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Not to prolong the emoji conversation, but I went to use a few now and more then half of them have a blue box with a question mark in it and no emoji!  😱!!!!!!
At least my favorite is still there!    

@April Showers

I can change that other setting back. Mine has that too, but didn't' right after I changed it. 

I changed it back - the setting has blue boxes on the admin side of it too, so something js broken with them. 

3 hours ago, April Showers said:

I can change that other setting back. Mine has that too, but didn't' right after I changed it. 

I changed it back - the setting has blue boxes on the admin side of it too, so something js broken with them. 

Thank you and yes!  They were fine previously but this afternoon went "off".   Who would know there was so much you could do with emojis?  🤣

Meanwhile, when I was just answering in JJ about trying to keep up I found this one - :fingers-crossed-39_75:.

How cool is THAT????