Templates for Wedding book

It really depends on the style your looking for.  Here's a few

Brandy Murry has these 2:

Layout Template Saffron

Layout Template Grunge Block 2

Marlene Peacock has a ton.  Alot of hers are 2 page spreads and are for multiple photos.   I'll link her store below but if you go there and right under the banner at the top you'll see a drop down, choose templates/layout templates you'll see all of them

Marlene's Store

Another one is Miss Fish she has alot of options but has some great blended and masked ones

Value Pack: Masked Memories 1-4 Templates by Miss Fish

Value Pack - Blendy Template Bundle by Miss Fish

Value Pack: Ready Set Blend 1- 4 Templates by Miss Fish

On 1/13/2023 at 4:03 AM, angleigh said:

It really depends on the style your looking for.  Here's a few

Brandy Murry has these 2:

Layout Template Saffron

Layout Template Grunge Block 2

Marlene Peacock has a ton.  Alot of hers are 2 page spreads and are for multiple photos.   I'll link her store below but if you go there and right under the banner at the top you'll see a drop down, choose templates/layout templates you'll see all of them

Marlene's Store

Another one is Miss Fish she has alot of options but has some great blended and masked ones

Value Pack: Masked Memories 1-4 Templates by Miss Fish

Value Pack - Blendy Template Bundle by Miss Fish

Value Pack: Ready Set Blend 1- 4 Templates by Miss Fish

I'm struggling to find something....yes most of them are multiples.....I need larger ones and no more than 4 to a page.....I do have Brandies but still need larger ones Most everything I see are too small.

Terri, remember with template you just remove the photo spots you do not want as well as the different embellishments.

Here is a set that has large photo spots:

MFish_WonderFall_preview_SG.jpg    Miss Fish Designs has a lot of templates that might work well for you. 

I echo what Angie said!  Marlene has a LOT of templates that can be used together to create a cohesive album as does Ms Fish.

xctmpeD3Vdv.jpg I know Angie shared this one, but it has 16 layouts that all coordinate nicely!

xctmpHqK3Vp.jpg This set would also work nicely. 

ABR_SSLOAlb_Ser8_Mkt_150.jpg Angie has a series of album templates

ABR_SS_DLOT_AlbSer5_Mkt150.jpg

Hope you find just what you are looking for.  I can't  wait to see your album.

7 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I echo what Angie said!  Marlene has a LOT of templates that can be used together to create a cohesive album as does Ms Fish.

xctmpeD3Vdv.jpg I know Angie shared this one, but it has 16 layouts that all coordinate nicely!

xctmpHqK3Vp.jpg This set would also work nicely. 

ABR_SSLOAlb_Ser8_Mkt_150.jpg Angie has a series of album templates

ABR_SS_DLOT_AlbSer5_Mkt150.jpg

Hope you find just what you are looking for.  I can't  wait to see your album.

Is there any way you can enlarge these??? When I click on them it just takes me to a screen and they are even smaller.....Thanks!!!!

16 hours ago, terriscrapper said:

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts!!!

Hi Terri,

I'm just seeing this so thought I'd jump in. I like Marlene's Modern Rustic Templates for a clean look. Remember you can change up templates, too, to suit your photos and you can leave out the blended background if you prefer something simpler.
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Templates-Modern-Rustic-series-1.html
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Templates-Modern-Rustic-series-2.html
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Templates-Modern-Rustic-series-3.html

On 1/14/2023 at 8:28 PM, Celestine said:

I often use just the large image layer for my layouts, especially large blended masks. 

Would you show me an example, also using the Embossed paper? I'm trying to figure what to use as a background as you can't really type on something embossed..Need some ideas!!!!!

On 1/16/2023 at 1:28 PM, Florida granny said:

Hi Terri,

I'm just seeing this so thought I'd jump in. I like Marlene's Modern Rustic Templates for a clean look. Remember you can change up templates, too, to suit your photos and you can leave out the blended background if you prefer something simpler.
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Templates-Modern-Rustic-series-1.html
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Templates-Modern-Rustic-series-2.html
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Templates-Modern-Rustic-series-3.html

I absolutely Love these but I would have to use a contrasting paper because of the lifted photo edges...Open to suggestions!

16 hours ago, terriscrapper said:

Would you show me an example, also using the Embossed paper? I'm trying to figure what to use as a background as you can't really type on something embossed..Need some ideas!!!!!

Terri - I don't really have an example from the wedding album since the embossed papers were loaded on the Mixbook platform. When I had a layout I had prepared that looked like it was creeping too close to the edge, I would create a photobox on Mixbook and resize it to be anywhere from slightly to 1/3 smaller and then shadow the photobox, and sometimes rotate it a little. I would insert the layout into that box and load an embossed paper as the background. My point was that using a consistent set of papers for this "downsizing" made it look intentional throughout the book. I happened to use Brandy's embossed papers, but most anything neutral could work. I am not in possession of the wedding album in order to snap a photo illustrating this. Sorry.

As far as typing on embossed, here are a few LOs I did using embossed papers. They aren't heavy on typing, but I did use titles and some occasional journaling.
Friends Are Forever
Altar Photo
Happiness Blooms
Embossed
Lifetime Birthdays
Hold Onto
Blossom Butterfly

If you type "embossed" into the search bar and then click "More Search Options" and highlight the "Images" button you will see all kinds of ScrapGirls gallery layouts that feature embossed papers. Good luck and I hope you find some inspiration!

On 1/20/2023 at 9:36 AM, Celestine said:

Terri - I don't really have an example from the wedding album since the embossed papers were loaded on the Mixbook platform. When I had a layout I had prepared that looked like it was creeping too close to the edge, I would create a photobox on Mixbook and resize it to be anywhere from slightly to 1/3 smaller and then shadow the photobox, and sometimes rotate it a little. I would insert the layout into that box and load an embossed paper as the background. My point was that using a consistent set of papers for this "downsizing" made it look intentional throughout the book. I happened to use Brandy's embossed papers, but most anything neutral could work. I am not in possession of the wedding album in order to snap a photo illustrating this. Sorry.

As far as typing on embossed, here are a few LOs I did using embossed papers. They aren't heavy on typing, but I did use titles and some occasional journaling.
Friends Are Forever
Altar Photo
Happiness Blooms
Embossed
Lifetime Birthdays
Hold Onto
Blossom Butterfly

If you type "embossed" into the search bar and then click "More Search Options" and highlight the "Images" button you will see all kinds of ScrapGirls gallery layouts that feature embossed papers. Good luck and I hope you find some inspiration!

Thank you so very much! You do such lovely work.! I've always admired it!!!!! In regards to using the templates, most of them have lifted photos with borders...not the look I'm after like this! As you can see this is inserted....not a lifted photo. I can't remember how to make my own template....I thought I simply used the square tool and simplified it but I can't seem to get them even if I want just squares.