Storage

I use OneDrive to store all of my kits and layouts.  I can sync back to your computer file systems so you can organize everything just as you would on your computer.  It is easy to search for what you are looking for either from your computer or from the OneDrive website.  I feel like even though it is something you have to pay for that some sort of cloud storage is worth it because you know you will have access to those files no matter here you are and something as big as OneDrive (owned by Microsoft) is going to be pretty safe and reliable too.  
I use Affinity to create my layouts and the Affinity working files are also large in size and I create LOTS of layouts so between the different files for each layout and all of my kits I do use up a lot of cloud space.  
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/online-cloud-storage

On 1/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, Celestine said:

I use Western Digital My Cloud Home Duo. There was quite a lot of discussion in a Scrap Chat a few months ago about backups and storage, and you might find it useful, Terri.  The discussion was located HERE.

This sounds great but pretty expensive....currently I do use passport as my backup.....but all files, for scrapbooking is in dropbox.

On 1/20/2023 at 8:50 AM, KristiM said:

I use OneDrive to store all of my kits and layouts.  I can sync back to your computer file systems so you can organize everything just as you would on your computer.  It is easy to search for what you are looking for either from your computer or from the OneDrive website.  I feel like even though it is something you have to pay for that some sort of cloud storage is worth it because you know you will have access to those files no matter here you are and something as big as OneDrive (owned by Microsoft) is going to be pretty safe and reliable too.  
I use Affinity to create my layouts and the Affinity working files are also large in size and I create LOTS of layouts so between the different files for each layout and all of my kits I do use up a lot of cloud space.  
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/online-cloud-storage

This sounds great!! I may give it a try....do you store your PSD files there???

21 hours ago, terriscrapper said:

This sounds great!! I may give it a try....do you store your PSD files there???

Yes, I store everything one OneDrive... photos, kits, Affinity files, etc.  Since I use Affinity and not Photoshop the only PSD files I have are ones that come with kits, but anything related to scrapbooking goes into my OneDrive.