February 2023 Photo Challenge for the Month

A-M

Here is my "Looking in" photo. This is going to be my new sewing area. The cabinet on its side had a bit of an accident when the men were moving it from the flat to the house & 2 wheels were broken off. David has since managed to get replacement wheels but it is too heavy for me to help lift and he can't do it on his own. Just waiting for someone to come & help as all other members of the household are away for a few weeks.

20230221_110941.thumb.jpg.50ff73794fc7fd040ce48785afccfb6d.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, A-M said:

@scrapgran  I do like your sewing area as mine now is so very very small. 

I was supposed to share the second bedroom in the granny flat where the computer & my scrapbooking stuff is but there wasn’t enough room. So my son said I could use that area in the house to set up when one of his house mates moved out freeing up 2 bedrooms & the informal lounge.

You can now find the last Photo challenge for the month in this post HERE

Remember if you want to be in the draw for the three larger prizes you need to have completed FOUR different photo themed pages according to each week's challenge, by the end of this month which is next Tuesday. 

and the winners are.......  ( these will be announced by April when she shares the weekly winners)

But you may also receive your gift certificates before the forum announcement. 

:sign_Congrats_wav: