February 2023 Photo Challenge for the Month

A-M

@CRS  Carla, that is good photo. I like how the light has caught on a couple of birds wings and what a lovely blue sky. 

• Like 1

Here is my down photo. some of the turtles in the pond that come visit us. I was standing on the dock when I took the photo.

IMG_0931 (1).JPG

• Like 1

I am a bit behind, this is my "Up" photos.  I took this photo Saturday night, the night before the full Snow Moon.  It is always so hard for me to capture what I am actually seeing with moon photos when taking with my iPhone, but I still love the photos anyway. The moon wasn't nearly as large as it appears in this photo as the camera picked up the glow around the moon too.  
This morning the moon was shining brightly when I went out to take our dog out to go potty so took a couple more photos which I will include in my layout.  

83856665-2F29-42F6-A5D1-B3A38B75AD0DL0001.png.png.jpg

• Like 3

@KristiM  thank you Kristi for joining in on the Photo Challenge.  It does not matter when you join during the month but you do need to have the 4 completed pages in the gallery by the end of the month for the major prize draw. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 7:16 AM, KristiM said:

I am a bit behind, this is my "Up" photos.  I took this photo Saturday night, the night before the full Snow Moon.  It is always so hard for me to capture what I am actually seeing with moon photos when taking with my iPhone, but I still love the photos anyway. The moon wasn't nearly as large as it appears in this photo as the camera picked up the glow around the moon too.  
This morning the moon was shining brightly when I went out to take our dog out to go potty so took a couple more photos which I will include in my layout.  

83856665-2F29-42F6-A5D1-B3A38B75AD0DL0001.png.png.jpg

That's a great photo considering how hard it is to photograph the moon. (Well except for NASA, lol) I actually like the glow around it in your photo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CRS said:

Here is my looking down photo. I was so excited to see how tall the daffodils are getting! That's my favorite part about this season. Now, to get scrapping!IMG_0501.thumb.JPG.13f73757912938a635cb96ca9078bad6.JPG

I can't believe it.  Less than a week ago it was 2º and in the teens all day and I saw little greens peeking up yesterday also.  But, wow yours look like they really have started to grow.