Come and Share what you have created that is not for a Challenge or Game

A-M

I am going to start this thread so if there are others like myself who create other things that are not for challenges or games here at Scrap Girls. 

I do not mean this to be a place for anyone doing Creative Team work for a designer in another store.

This is  for those who use Scrap Girls products in what they create. 

Please only share a link to the Scrap Girls gallery where you have shared your creation.   It is preferred for you to not upload the image from your computer to this thread. 

I rely on threads and the orange "new" box next to new posts in order to leave comments on layouts.   It's really distressing when multiple CT postings push member layouts of the MB.   ScrapGirls always left links to layouts in threads, but now some have started making a list at the beginning of the thread which doesn't allow us to know there's a new post since it won't show that way on the Forum.  So, this is a good way to track those layouts that aren't part of a challenge or game, since there's no place to put that link!  As long as a layout is linked to a challenge, I'm fine but this allows those other pages to hopefully be seen.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have started creating my 2025 Calendar and for it, I am using photos I have taken over the years that have one of the following featured in them..... mountains, hills, pastures  or trees. 

You can find my January 2025 page in the gallery HERE

• 2 months later...