Wedding book Layouts

Terri - there is a Weddings category under Life, Events & Travel in the ScrapGirls Gallery. Find it here

Anne-Marie has just set up a thread under Cards & More for ScrapGirls to link to for various non-challenge and non-game layouts. I think that would be a perfect place so that people do not set up their own layout threads. It is asked that you provide a link from the gallery to the thread rather than insert the actual layout in the thread. This saves server space and decreases upload times, particularly on mobile devices.

On 2/3/2023 at 9:03 AM, Celestine said:

Terri - there is a Weddings category under Life, Events & Travel in the ScrapGirls Gallery. Find it here

Anne-Marie has just set up a thread under Cards & More for ScrapGirls to link to for various non-challenge and non-game layouts. I think that would be a perfect place so that people do not set up their own layout threads. It is asked that you provide a link from the gallery to the thread rather than insert the actual layout in the thread. This saves server space and decreases upload times, particularly on mobile devices.

I understand not putting layouts in a thread, I did go to Cards and More, My problem is do I go to Gallery upload, then the pop up menu {not sure what area I pick there} It looks like Anne Marie picked colanders but can't  figure that out...then post the url on thread.....Will my photos group together since I will be posting at different times? Also will they be posted in My Gallery? It's been a long time since I've done this! I see the one for Life, Events and Travel comes up automatically.

42 minutes ago, terriscrapper said:

I understand not putting layouts in a thread, I did go to Cards and More, My problem is do I go to Gallery upload, then the pop up menu {not sure what area I pick there} It looks like Anne Marie picked colanders but can't  figure that out...then post the url on thread.....Will my photos group together since I will be posting at different times? Also will they be posted in My Gallery? It's been a long time since I've done this! I see the one for Life, Events and Travel comes up automatically.

All of your layouts will go in your own Gallery by default, what Category/Gallery you post them in is your own choice.
When you go to the Gallery and click on "Add Images" you then pick what specific Gallery you want your page in from the drop-down menu.  That's your own choice, it's up to you where you'd like them to be!
Your photos will not post together as a whole in the category if someone else posts in between, but they will post in your own Gallery in the order you post them.  
If you want them in the Life, Events and Travel category and you've done that before, choose that, it's up to you.  You will be able to see them in your own Gallery and in that one but again, if someone posts in between theirs will be in that Category also.

I see that you answered on the thread on How to Find Your Gallery so you should be able to find it and see what is there.
See HERE is your Gallery with all your layouts posted together in the order you uploaded them.
I think there is a way to make your own albums, but I don't know how to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 7:19 AM, terriscrapper said:

Another option is to create an album for them. They'll all stay together that way and will be easy for you to find. Go to the Members' Galleries and click "Add Images" a pop up will show and you can choose whether to upload to an existing album or create a new one. You can create a new one for the wedding book.

image.png

Give the album whatever title you'd like. After you create it, it will be easiest to find it on the album tab of  your profile.

You can add links to the individual layouts as you post them in the thread Anne-Marie started.