Tuesday Challenge 2/7/2023

Laura

Today is "Laura Ingalls Wilder Day".  If you don't know who she is, you can research her here. In her honor, today's challenge is to do a layout with a rustic vibe!  

Post your Layout here in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery and in the January 2023 Challenge Chase if you are participating.  

Interesting read Laura, thanks for that link - I'm watching 1883 now & that's close to that timeframe, Debby's page gave me an idea for one of my favorite artist's: Charles M. Russell!

• Like 1

I actually have a book about needlework by Rose Wilder Lane, the daughter of Laura Ingalls Wilder. In addition to the expected instructions, Rose also writes some interesting history. For example she crocheted her first sampler in the Dakota Territories. I'm in the middle of another project but hope to be able to contribute a page to this challenge!

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 5:18 AM, Laura said:

Today is "Laura Ingalls Wilder Day".  If you don't know who she is, you can research her here. In her honor, today's challenge is to do a layout with a rustic vibe!  

Post your Layout here in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery and in the January 2023 Challenge Chase if you are participating.  

I saw something on Instagram that I may have to scraplift…. If I can find it again.

• Like 1