Hello from Palm Beach Florida!

Jana_2worldsart

Hi everyone

I'm Jana I'm beyond excited to be back at designing and have my store here in Scrap Girls.

I just moved here to Palm Beach Florida from Seattle, Wa 1yr 2 months ago. A dream come true to be back here. I took a break from designing and teaching photoshop and digital art to have my degree as a special needs therapist and did Psych in special needs and minor in social work before that I did accounting tech. 

My son is Autistic and is a huge inspiration. I like to design things to help your artistic side we all have one.

Expect here in the forum some post of video education. 

I also work flexible hours as a bookkeeper, a mixed media artist I like to paint watercolors, acrylics and oils and much of that inspire my products.  I also play with my iPad and corel Painter. I like all things lol

Glad to be here !

• Like 1

258867or530jtlfu.gif

I hope you do well selling your designs here at Scrap Girls and that you find time to join in on the fun we have here in the forum.

I dabble in Art Journaling so I can see I will be adding lots of your products to my wish list! :yippee:

• Like 1

Welcome Jana! I was just thinking that SG should update thir tuts on YouTube, etc... I've already stalked your store BTW! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :shappy_shakeshout_100-100:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...