More advice

As most of you know I'm still working on my photo book....There are a ton of still photos of the bride....Not sure how I should incorporate them....trying to figure whether I should incorporate them with family photos....Also, there's a lot of the bride and groom....I could possibly see a collage but think it would be too small and maybe not look right. These are huge photos....

I did the photos of my daughter's wedding chronologically, including those of the bride, couple and the wedding party. It just seemed to help the flow. I did very few pages in the album where there were more than four images. I had maybe five or six pages that had 6-7 images on them. It is good to balance a single photo page opposite one with a higher number of images. I think it helps the direction of the eye as people float through the album.  One idea is to include some white or blank space on the multi photo pages so they don't seem so "crowded." This layout is an example of what I mean. Although this is a baby layout that I did, I used literally the same photo arrangement for the wedding album. This is another with six images but quite a bit of white space. One area where I found it pretty easy to "combine" were the images at the reception. Terri - I get your problem though - so many of the bride or couple photos are so precious you hate to eliminate or combine them. I had a LOT of single image pages!

16 hours ago, Celestine said:

I did the photos of my daughter's wedding chronologically, including those of the bride, couple and the wedding party. It just seemed to help the flow. I did very few pages in the album where there were more than four images. I had maybe five or six pages that had 6-7 images on them. It is good to balance a single photo page opposite one with a higher number of images. I think it helps the direction of the eye as people float through the album.  One idea is to include some white or blank space on the multi photo pages so they don't seem so "crowded." This layout is an example of what I mean. Although this is a baby layout that I did, I used literally the same photo arrangement for the wedding album. This is another with six images but quite a bit of white space. One area where I found it pretty easy to "combine" were the images at the reception. Terri - I get your problem though - so many of the bride or couple photos are so precious you hate to eliminate or combine them. I had a LOT of single image pages!

These are just so very nice! I'm wondering about single pages also! I haven't posted all my photos here yet but plan to! I'm coordinating with the bride through dropbox! I so appreciate your thoughts!!!!!