#the100dayproject Challenge- who's in?

Laura

#1 HERE is my first one. #1 (I'm going to number them 1 -100). I thought to start with an ATC, as I have to leave to babysit now.
#2 HERE It's a junk journal that I am building. there will be 7 signatures
#3 HERE #4 HERE #5 HERE
#6 HERE (tried some watercolor - I need to get the proper paper, the one I used sucked up all the water.)
#7 HERE #8 HERE #9 HERE #10 HERE #11 HERE #12 HERE #13 HERE #14 HERE #15  HERE # 16 HERE #17 HERE #18 HERE #19 HERE #20 HERE #21 HERE #22 HERE 
#23 HERE #24 HERE #25 HERE #26 HERE #27 HERE #28 HERE #29 HERE #30 HERE #31 HERE #32 HERE #33 HERE #34 HERE #35 HERE #36 HERE #37 HERE #38 HERE#39 HERE #40 HERE #41 HERE # 42 HERE

I'm not going to try playing catch up I just wanted to create an ATC  HERE

10 hours ago, Laura said:

@MariJ, you don't have to complete a full layout a day, but you do have to post your progress daily.  

That’s how I understood it, from reading about it online. I’m attempting making my own book, and will have a lot of steps to sew the signatures together. But I think I’m going to add some pockets etc inside on some of the pages. This is going to be interesting.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Laura said:

Ladies, I will do my best to keep track of each day, but it may be on the honor system for the accuracy, lol.  

Thank you for tracking us I'm sure it will be quite the task! Since I may or may not do other challenges the ones for this challenge will be title Day 1, Day 2, etc. I will also continue to edit the same post to add daily links

Ok no tracking---easy peasy for us but more work for you. Thank you for this challenge.Good thing I am retired so I can keep up.

Wow this is kinda cool..making a page a day with not requirements or restrictions...just pure freedom. but 100 days is a  long time..I will see what happens. Thank you Laura.

• Like 1